Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I think Bradley did injure his foot but I also think he played on it a little.
      You may or may not be right here..But to say the guy did not hurt his foot when it was clear to see how it got twisted,is kinda crazy...

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        This is a terrible pic to try to gather if his ankle or foot is swollen..But I guess you have those spectacular eyes...

Comment

• Ok dad, lol just keep on living vicariously through your son and seeing what you want to see. The rest of us are in reality and know your not might have won 2 close round out of 12. You better pray there isn't a rematch.

Comment

• Bradley claimed he broke his ankles, which is clearly a false statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post

Comment

• Tim Bradley's ankle was as sorry an excuse as David Haye's toe.

Comment

• Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                  Ok dad, lol just keep on living vicariously through your son and seeing what you want to see. The rest of us are in reality and know your not might have won 2 close round out of 12. You better pray there isn't a rematch.
                  You claim to be in reality but yet have yet to deal with the fact Bradley holds a victory over Pac...Try that first...

Comment

• I find it funny when people talk about how irrelevant an athletes injury is. It a good indication of who the forum's coach potatoes are.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      That looks pretty bad to me...

Comment

Working...
                      X