Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Bradley was in with one of the best fighters in the world..He clearly hurt his ankles,I would say it is a solid excuse...
    let's just agree to disagree...mine is just an observation. he twisted his ankle like in the 4th round and he lasted until 12th with good movements. was he hurt? yes. injured? i don't think so.

Comment

• Sr is just sticking up for his boy. but honestly the only way I see Bradley winning by KO is if he brings a bat into the ring.

Comment

• Bradley's dad is not a real trainer. He is a fat, weight lifting security guard that never boxed to my knowledge. He says he is old school but he is no school. He is not important and his opinion does not mean much. The Bradleys are desparate to get that second big payday. I hope Pacquiao fights Marquez and Bradley fights someone good who KOs him and kills his rematch with Pacquiao for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Think if would be the perfect fight for him.

Bradley should take it if he doesn't get Pacquiao.

What will his excuse be this time?
          Maybe his excuse will be Khan just got ktfo...

Comment

• Sr turning out like the other sr lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Maybe his excuse will be Khan just got ktfo...
              Well at least that is better than what he came up with last two times.

Pretty bad form when you call someone out tell them not to duck you then never fight them and make excuse everytime they try a get the fight on.

Whether it be in boxing or in life, you should be true to your words.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                Sr turning out like the other sr lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Well at least he ain't as bad as Angel Garcia, but if he gets his son a $10 million pay day then it will all be worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  let's just agree to disagree...mine is just an observation. he twisted his ankle like in the 4th round and he lasted until 12th with good movements. was he hurt? yes. injured? i don't think so.
                  Did Bradley move good in the 9th Rd when he lost his footing and almost fell over??

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Well at least that is better than what he came up with last two times.

Pretty bad form when you call someone out tell them not to duck you then never fight them and make excuse everytime they try a get the fight on.

Whether it be in boxing or in life, you should be true to your words.
                    Can you show me when Bradley agree that the fight would be happening?? Oh and Khan tried too fight Bradley 2 times??

Comment

Did Bradley move good in the 9th Rd when he lost his footing and almost fell over??
                      Just like David Haye, he was falling over a lot against Wlad because of his broken toe.

Comment

Working...
                      X