No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Discusses Critics, Building His Own Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Discusses Critics, Building His Own Legacy

WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32KOs) is counting down the days until his anticpated defense against Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs), which takes place on September 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

In his latest fight blog, Chavez discusses the critics who often blasted the fighter - claiming that he used his father's fame name to rise in the ranks. [Click Here To Read More]

The haters will keep him relevant (right Floyd fans?) so it's all good. He continues to sell out arenas and he's undefeated. He'll mark his spot as the best MW after he KO's Maravilla.

Comment

The True WBC champ Sergio will break down this hype job Chavez jr. Easy work night for Sergio. Bob arum,Top rank , and WBC (racist- back alley b#ll***** company) can eat a Dic%!! 2yrs running from top fights to protect this *****boy jr. Can't wait to watch this waterhead Chavez jr get beat down!!

Comment

Undefeated. They'll only be more angry after La Dinero de Vaca puts an end to the Maravilla hype train.
        Last edited by Perro; 09-05-2012, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutOhio View Post
          The True WBC champ Sergio will break down this hype job Chavez jr. Easy work night for Sergio. Bob arum,Top rank , and WBC (racist- back alley b#ll***** company) can eat a Dic%!! 2yrs running from top fights to protect this *****boy jr. Can't wait to watch this waterhead Chavez jr get beat down!!
          OK man. I'm not saying Martinez sucks or anything but I'm wondering what would a guy like yourself say if Martinez lost to Chavez. Since you have the guts to post a comment like this you should have the guts to say what your reaction would be if Chavez won. I just find it funny that you say Chavez is a hype job and blah blah yet if Martinez beats this guy he becomes the "real" WBC champ? Since when does someone become a "real" champ by beating a "hype job"? Wouldn't it make him the new hype job? or the guy who beat an easy opponent for a belt?

Comment

In my opinion this is how it should have happened. Junior fights B level contenders such as Rubio and Lee. But what the hell the WBC ranked both of them in the top 10 so it puts Junior in line to fight the true WBC middleweight belt holder Sergio Martinez. And the reason it didn't happen that way is...well I don't really have to say it do I?

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
              OK man. I'm not saying Martinez sucks or anything but I'm wondering what would a guy like yourself say if Martinez lost to Chavez. Since you have the guts to post a comment like this you should have the guts to say what your reaction would be if Chavez won. I just find it funny that you say Chavez is a hype job and blah blah yet if Martinez beats this guy he becomes the "real" WBC champ? Since when does someone become a "real" champ by beating a "hype job"? Wouldn't it make him the new hype job? or the guy who beat an easy opponent for a belt?
              I have to ask, have you been paying any attention to the middleweight division for the past two years?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                I have to ask, have you been paying any attention to the middleweight division for the past two years?
                I have to ask. Did I ask you the question?

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                  I have to ask. Did I ask you the question?
                  Oh, sorry I forgot that no one else was suppose to respond to you on this very public forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    Oh, sorry I forgot that no one else was suppose to respond to you on this very public forum.
                    I'll tell you this though, beating Chavez doesn't prove much. If Martinez would beat Pirog or Golovkin then get deserves respect but what does he do instead? Fight Chavez because it's an "easier" fight. He wants money but he he says he fights for legacy. He's almost unknown and says he deserves known names. Pirog is almost unknown, former champ now and Martinez says "no because no one knows him" so I see some contradiction here. And this is supposed to be the "I fight anyone" guy? does he mean "anyone" by fighting Barker? who was completely unknown but it's ok to fight him and not Pirog?

Comment

Working...
                    X