No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josesito Lopez Working Hard For Canelo Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    Garbage fight !!! I've never wanted to see someone win more than i wanna see lopez win ... Canelo has two things going for him ... His race and his hair color .... Thats it !
    What a stupid, meaningless post.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      fighter of the year easy if he beats canelo.
      i don't even think there is much of a debate there ... Maybe andre ward if he gets by dawson ?

Comment

Originally posted by perro View Post
        what a stupid, meaningless post.
        think you meant to say stupid and meaningless fight ... And are you honestly trying to say that canelo isn't famous for bieng a red headed mexican ... Or that that isn't a part of it ? There are alot of people that deserve a shot at canelo @ 154 and he's always looking to fight old or little guys ... As a matter of fact they shouldnt even be looking to get a shot at him seeing how theyve accomplished more but thats another story

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
          Ef Canelo and GBP for being such puszies and fighting little 140 pounders! Canelo ought to be embarrassed he is fighting this little dude. Just etched in stone what a protected ****** he is. I am so disappointed about this match up.
          Geez...people love to just talk trash. It seems like some folks lack short-term memory. Does nobody remember that Canelo was set to face a very tough Paul Williams?

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
            Geez...people love to just talk trash. It seems like some folks lack short-term memory. Does nobody remember that Canelo was set to face a very tough Paul Williams?
            He was set to fight the tough PWill, James Kirkland, and Ortiz. People love to nitpick though, like the guy above who is trying to claim that Canelo is only famous because he's Mexican and has red hair.

Comment

Rooting for Lopez to win. His accomplishments will make Manny's recent charge through weight classes pale.
              No catchweights, coming in as a huge underdog in each and not even fighting at the full weightclass.
              If he's able to hop up 2 classes and win... this kid is going to get major props

Comment

think you meant to say stupid and meaningless fight ... And are you honestly trying to say that canelo isn't famous for bieng a red headed mexican ... Or that that isn't a part of it ? There are alot of people that deserve a shot at canelo @ 154 and he's always looking to fight old or little guys ... As a matter of fact they shouldnt even be looking to get a shot at him seeing how theyve accomplished more but thats another story
                Very good post.

Comment

Red Head Mexican is defiantly part of it, But not all of it. Kid has talent and yes his opposition has been subpar for the belt he is holding but hey what you gonna do, this is boxing Entertainment first, Politics Seconds, And their is no thrird. But keep in mind he was going to fight, P. Will First, Kirkland Second, Ortiz Third, BUt all them fail so he went with the most entertainment choice that will make him look good to casual fans (cause they the ones who pay for fights) and that was Josesito lopez, Yeah they could have been other choices but believe it or not Josesito was the best choice, entertainment wise (story on how he got here) and political wise.

I dont understand why people dont understand this, Is it fair NO, but ever body in boxing plays by these rules.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lac'em up

Ef Canelo and GBP for being such puszies and fighting little 140 pounders! Canelo ought to be embarrassed he is fighting this little dude. Just etched in stone what a protected ****** he is. I am so disappointed about this match up.

Lets not get carried away here.bud. All of those 3 opponents were cherry picks. Why not Lara who beat Paul Williams? Why approach an injured Kirkland who was losing to Molina and needed a gift to win? Why Ortiz? A guy who never fought at 154 and theres a whole division he couldve fought? Oh wait, I think I know the answer to this one. Cause that's what they do, they bring up guys from smaller divisions.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I hope Lopez turns this into a messy brawl and forces to have his first real fight. Lopez ate some real bombs from Ortiz, he could create some problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X