Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get your own girlfriends you cliche internet degenerates

Comment

I miss me some Margarito.

He will take the souls of many of these welterweight that we have right now. With or with plaster. Separate the truth from the pretenders.
      Last edited by Outworn; 04-14-2015, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
        Be careful Lorena, this guy is a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Michele was too good for him anyways. This girl seems like the type that wouldn't care if Tony was loading his gloves.
          Actually she was the problem in their relationship. She was having another affair also got pregnant from a family friend while she was still with Antonio. If that **** happened to me I will do the same thing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post

He will take the souls of many of these welterweight that we have right now. With or with plaster. Separate the truth from the pretenders.
              This.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
                Actually she was the problem in their relationship. She was having another affair also got pregnant from a family friend while she was still with Antonio. If that **** happened to me I will do the same thing.
                Once Michele saw Margarito going full ghay, she had no choice but to go bang a family friend. She craved masculine energy and the long hair, brcaces and gentle pup loving metrosexual Margarito, was just not cutting it for her.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post

seriously bro...i miss margarito fighting..he would mix it up in there and take shots and make em pay...
                  Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
                  how true is this??????? if this is true than damn...

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                    seriously bro...i miss margarito fighting..he would mix it up in there and take shots and make em pay...

how true is this??????? if this is true than damn...
                    Its true. I read about it as well. She did him wrong.

Comment

Forever a disgrace to boxing. It's a shame that Mexicans respect this clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X