and what the **** is it with the hair.

Comment

Take this shit to the lounge.

Straight up TMZ shit right here.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
        michelle was more of a wifey material. this girl looks like a slut

michelle>>lorena

i told my dad and he freaked out lol. what a shame, i wonder what happend to cause them to split :/
        For some reason I think it's all due to Tony. She seemed like a ride or die wifey chick, I doubt she messed it up. Who knows though?

Comment

#TeamMichelle all day.

Comment

Da Dame looks like a lucci monger to me she just cares about the zeros in da guy's bank account. She is pushin his hands away in dat pictcha too but ya gotta admit, her chest is like bada-bing!

Comment

i was lookin through his fb and i bumped into this

he's new gf Lorena

margairto himself
              "Antonio Margarito: asi es... yo muy feliz y pleno y no solo de antro sino en vida personal, ella es Lorena mi pareja de aqui en adelante y espero en dios lo que nos reste de vida. Saludos!!! a todos mis amigos y gracias siempre por todo su apoyo tanto en mi carrera como en mi vida personal"

for years we saw him wearin "Michelle" on his trunks am just really shocked to see this :/

sorry if this is a repost. just wanted to share for those who werent aware

Wow this girl has a nice body but the face looks like it had plastic surgery, Michelle was pretty but she was more conservative.

This chick Lorena looks like a gold digger though, I don't know why Margarito would even make this chick his lady. Gold Diggers will rob you blind.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Wow this girl has a nice body but the face looks like it had plastic surgery, Michelle was pretty but she was more conservative.

This chick Lorena looks like a gold digger though, I don't know why Margarito would even make this chick his lady. Gold Diggers will rob you blind.
                I can think of two big reasons.

Comment

michelle was more of a wifey material. this girl looks like a slut

michelle>>lorena

i told my dad and he freaked out lol. what a shame, i wonder what happend to cause them to split :/
                  I think because Michelle can't have children? and Margarito wants to have kids of his own and cheated on her.

Or maybe Michelle was nagging to much and cheated on him? who knows what could have happen?

But Michelle doesn't seem the cheating type, she was always supportive of him since jr high school.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    it's codingly, ms j, and badass bella g

they're the big three.
                    Don't forget Jinkee.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
                      This chick is prolly gonna drain all of Tony's funds and then leave him. He should have stayed with his wife, they were school sweethearts, she was was with him through thick and thin and we he had nothing. This chick is prolly a gold digger.
                      Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                      Pretty sad... I remember on 24/7 they were saying Michelle worked 2 jobs just to support them both so Marg could concentrate 100% on boxing.
                      Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      I think because Michelle can't have children? and Margarito wants to have kids of his own and cheated on her.

Or maybe Michelle was nagging to much and cheated on him? who knows what could have happen?

But Michelle doesn't seem the cheating type, she was always supportive of him since jr high school.

Yeah sucks for Michelle she seem nice and they were together for a really long time. I wonder if Hanzel, Michelle's brother, will keep the nickname "Tornadito"....

Comment

Working...
                      X