Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto lost to PAC due to weight drain and a lack of a good trainer....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The excuses never stop, first Margarito had "bricks", now Cotto was drained? Why do we want to see a rematch, he'll just run like he did against Margarito II.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk Money

when you converse with me, dont generalize or else you will end up looking more ****** than you actually are, like tonight.

btw, floyd should be his daddy, hes much larger. its like me bragging about beating my kids at 21.

im supposed to though. no reason to take much pride in that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I am sorry for assuming that all Pacquiao's tards thought the same, I mean you all have the same god so....

I made my point - 1 lb no biggie, 2 lb - WORLDS DIFFERENCE

BTW you have your fair share of generalizing as well, and DONT try to challenge me on that.
      i barely converse with you, so how have I generalized anything about you?

oh wait, I havent.

now get back to rubbing floyds *******.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I have yet to see Cotto complain or use that one pound as an excuse, yet it's been three years of Floyd fan boys, and Pac haters constantly crying about it.

Hell, even hard core Cotto fans on here don't whine or complain about Cotto coming down one pound, which really shows you how pathetic Floyd fans are.

They are by far the ****tiest fanbase on the internet.

Comment

• Cotto would of had a much better chance to beat pac if he would of been fully hydrated and had a good trainer. It would of been a much closer fight and I could see cotto possibly winning the rematch.

However PAC put on an absolute show that night and people shouldn't diminish his dominate proformence of cotto. It was an all time great display of dominance.

Comment

• no he didnt. he lost to the better fighter full stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjosh View Post
              Why dont people realize this? Cotto was so wobbly and barely could take a shot. Lets say we ignore the simple fact that her was weight drained Please tell me who the hell Santiago was? I feel as is the deck was stacked against this guy.......

Watch the tape and listen to the instructions? Imagine PAC entering the biggest fight of his life, and instead of having Roach, he has Buboy....
              Lack of a good trainer? Pacquiao has basically been training himself, Roach is just a mitt man, even Mayweather Sr, Robert Garcia, and multiple trainers have said Pacquiao is basically his own trainer and does what he wants.

Stop with the lame excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
                Does anyone else just do a massive facepalm every time this guy posts? He's so repulsive. It's like he's trying his hardest to look like he's credible but he's blinded by ignorance, and I want to teach him how to use proper punctuation.
                Yeah he's just an awful, awful poster and a broken record.

Comment

Second this
                  Third, that guy sucks

Comment

And you're literally in every single Cotto thread spewing BS nonsense about CW this and that. You really need to get slapped. You're a level 3 Floyd apologist, the worst kind.
                    haha he's a stage 5 groupie

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      The excuses never stop, first Margarito had "bricks", now Cotto was drained? Why do we want to see a rematch, he'll just run like he did against Margarito II.lol
                      Did Cotto run in the first fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X