No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko, Charr in Tense Face To Face in Moscow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    He's a meat and potatoes, medicore Heavyweight with a seemingly solid chin. Danny Williams had an easy time landing leather around the gloves on him. The reason he got the fight is because he's based out of Germany, rated by the WBC, and crashed a Klitschko press conference talking' some smack.

He puts in the work, and I like how he doesn't neglect the body, but he's just not very good. Okay handspeed, way too light on the combinations. Doesn't do a lot of work when the other guy is throwing, kind of fights in bursts like Huck. I expect him to get brutalized.

Cool, cheers for the info mate appreciated. Hey Badass Randy Savage sig lol, guess who i met last weekend, no ***** - The Million Dollar Man $$$$!

Comment

Vitali by brutal KO.

Heck, even Martin Rogan would KO Charr.

Comment

Charr is going to get sodomised worse than Andy Dufresne

Comment

There is no blueprint to beat Charr, so Charr wins it.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            Charr is going to get sodomised worse than Andy Dufresne

Comment

I like that Klitschko staredown that Vitali and his brother do real well. Charr already looks scared to death in these photos.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                He's a meat and potatoes, medicore Heavyweight with a seemingly solid chin. Danny Williams had an easy time landing leather around the gloves on him. The reason he got the fight is because he's based out of Germany, rated by the WBC, and crashed a Klitschko press conference talking' some smack.

He puts in the work, and I like how he doesn't neglect the body, but he's just not very good. Okay handspeed, way too light on the combinations. Doesn't do a lot of work when the other guy is throwing, kind of fights in bursts like Huck. I expect him to get brutalized.

I was hoping Charr might have a little bit of a chance but after watching that, no way in hell

Comment

Working...
                X