No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Geale Targets America, Will Attend Chavez-Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geale Targets America, Will Attend Chavez-Martinez
    Finally somebody with less fans than Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Personally I don't care who he fights next, the only one thing I DO want for his next fight, is that it be the most lucrative....this kid has fought twice away in the den in Germany and I'm sure he hasn't set himself and family up yet.

I hope he can get a good purse, at least $1 million in his next fight (which he deserves).......

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        if he fights in the states, I hope it's Golovkin.
        He made a splash on HBO and I think American fans are pretty open to him right now.
        i don't think he'll get the Chavez/Martinez winner anytime soon.... I don't even think Kid Chocolate will be open for him in December either.
        If they're looking for low risk/ high reward then Geale is their best option.

Comment

if geale wants 2 make a name 4 himself in america he should fight pavlik next...he aint ready 4 triple g

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
            Personally I don't care who he fights next, the only one thing I DO want for his next fight, is that it be the most lucrative....this kid has fought twice away in the den in Germany and I'm sure he hasn't set himself and family up yet.

I hope he can get a good purse, at least $1 million in his next fight (which he deserves).......

amen to that!

Comment

I thought he got robbed against Mundine , Geale should be undefeated not that that makes him better just saying .

Comment

Working...
              X