No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Already Gearing Up, Says "It's Up To Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Already Gearing Up, Says "It's Up To Pacquiao"

According to WBO junior welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs), he already started training for a potential fourth fight with Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs). Marquez has been discussing the training schedule with his coach, Nacho Beristain.

The four division world champion is waiting for confirmation from his promoter, Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, that a deal was finalized for a fourth meeting on December 8th. [Click Here To Read More]

Better get that piss ready

Comment

War DINAMITA

Comment

I hope both retire

Comment

Marquez is obsessed with pacquiao. How can you start training for a fight that hasn't even been confirmed?

Comment

i dont know why bother with a fourth fight. its just gonna pan out the same way. unless marquez completely dominates or knocks out pacquiao he will not win. now maybe he will be given the decision like they did bradley but i doubt that. boxing politics wants to see pac and mayweather and they wont jeopardize that by giving marquez a win unless he completely dominates. if this fight happens and marquez loses again i hope he will finally move on.

Comment

If Pacquiao decides not to take the 4th Marquez fight, Marquez will be fighting Jose Gonzalez Santa Domingo, another tomato can until Marquez gets a 4th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
                i dont know why bother with a fourth fight. its just gonna pan out the same way. unless marquez completely dominates or knocks out pacquiao he will not win. now maybe he will be given the decision like they did bradley but i doubt that. boxing politics wants to see pac and mayweather and they wont jeopardize that by giving marquez a win unless he completely dominates. if this fight happens and marquez loses again i hope he will finally move on.
                Will manny still get that kind of protection vs Marquez? People have accepted now that Mayweather-manny won't happen.

Comment

Marquez: Hey, Manny. Pick me, pick me!

Pacquiao: Um. I mean...

Marquez: OK, I'll start training now!

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                    Marquez: Hey, Manny. Pick me, pick me!

Pacquiao: Um. I mean...

Marquez: OK, I'll start training now!
                    this made me laugh!!!

Comment

Working...