No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Likes Cotto's Choice of Fighting Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Likes Cotto's Choice of Fighting Trout

Puerto Rican icon Félix "Tito" Trinidad is very much in favor of Miguel Cotto's upcoming fight with WBA "regular" junior middleweight champion Austin Trout (24-0, 15KOs). Cotto will fight Trout at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Trinidad doesn't know much about Trout but he likes the idea of Cotto returning from the loss with Floyd Mayweather Jr. and stepping right back in the ring with a title fight. He feels a possible title win will give Cotto leverage to negotiate a future fight with WBC champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Regardless of cotto being champ or not he still has leverage hes one of the biggest draws

Comment

Cotto is gunna Quit again i can feel it..... Tito is also a Quitter he retired every time he lost
      Last edited by Snake...; 09-03-2012, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Prop to Cotto for giving a young prime young a chance at a shot. Personally a very high risk/ low reward for him.

Comment

Trinidad's trying to make up for the last 10 year's he's been shlt'n on Cotto.

Comment

this is a very good fight. regardless of what trinidad thinks. this will be hard for both of them. trout is young,strong,tough,and hungry. we all all know that cotto is tough,smart,and can fight like hell. this will be a great fight.

Comment

Not to be a party pooper, but I believe it was Don Felix (Papa Trinidad) who said these comments. It appears in Primera Hora news site.

Comment

I'm happy Cotto is taking this fight. He definitely doesn't have to take it, but the fact he is just speaks volumes

Comment

Why are people bigging up Austin Trout so much? He hasnt fought anyone good. a win against a FNF fighter in Delvin gets you a cotto shot now? Look at Austin's competition, its horrible,

Comment

I hope Cotto knocks out Trout so ppl can finally shut the hell up about him not doing anything at 154.

Comment

Working...
                    X