Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi is Working on "Something Big" After Cano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The title of this article alone is hilarious.

Comment

Yeah, a fighter who just won a world title by stoppage off an undefeated champ in his hometown is the kind of fighter who needs to "go away" in boxing. We don't need any more of those, huh?

Haters gonna hate!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Yeah, a fighter who just won a world title by stoppage off an undefeated champ in his hometown is the kind of fighter who needs to "go away" in boxing. We don't need any more of those, huh?

Haters gonna hate!
        senchenko was no champ. he was just a bum fighting other bums. he got the belt via sanctioning body hijinks and hid in his home country fighting stiffs. he never sniffed a top fighter in his career and he struggled against the unknown competition he did fight. malignaggi is terrible but terrible beats horrendous. now malignaggi is honoring the great senchenko by fighting a complete and utter bum named cano.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          senchenko was no champ. he was just a bum fighting other bums. he got the belt via sanctioning body hijinks and hid in his home country fighting stiffs. he never sniffed a top fighter in his career and he struggled against the unknown competition he did fight. malignaggi is terrible but terrible beats horrendous. now malignaggi is honoring the great senchenko by fighting a complete and utter bum named cano.
          this is fact.......co sign

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            +1

I have to laugh at people saying a two-weight world champion isn't good at what they do
            look who he beat to become "world champ" lovemore ndou and senchenko? this guy would never be champ if boxing was legit and only had 1 title in each division. he's just a phony. all the top guys trash him easily that's why he's fighting cano.

Comment

malignaggi vs salita will happen. both it won't be headlin ing material.actually the fight should be on the cotto vs trout undercard. my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                I expect Paulie to fight winner of Bailey-Alexander or Robert Guerrero.
                Good call on the former. I think the most likely scenario is Devon coming to Barclays to unify against Paulie if Devon gets Bailey's title. Given their trash-talking history and mutual ownership of a 147 belt, it looks like a good possibility.

Comment

Haters can continue to hate paulie don't care, paulies a certified badass he just chooses not to ko his opponents every now and then he'll give the fans a cheeky ko just to show he has the power but doesn't like using it... After all they don't call him the magic man for nothing

Comment

Paula is no champ

Paula isn't anywhere near a champion in boxing. Match this dancing sissie with Paq or Floyd or Garcia or even guerrero and end this farce on paula.

Comment

Sure Paulie has fallen every time he steps up to the elite/world class level but not without a fight and I mainly blame it on his lack of power/bad hands. Cause there's no doubt the boxing skills are there.

I just can't believe people are bashing Paulie, a guy who fights anybody without a doubt. Whats wrong with him taking on Cano? These people bash others for fighting bums and now bash Paulie for w/e reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X