Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield Now Eyes an Alexander Povetkin Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I wish Holyfield would go away. Him and Toney.

Comment

The sad part is that Povetkin's team hasn't taken this fight yet because they're afriad Holyfield might win.

Evander got robbed against Valuev and lost his chance to make history. Sauerland should give him a damn shot.

Comment

How is he going to retire...he's broke...what is he supposed to do for money...sell life insurance?
        Last edited by jaded; 09-03-2012, 04:11 AM.

Comment

I cant believe the Klistchkos are ducking Holyfield!?!

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            How is going to retire...he's broke...what is he supposed to do for money...sell life insurance?
            That and he has 10000000 kids that he needs to pay child support for

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              How is he going to retire...he's broke...what is he supposed to do for money...sell life insurance?
              I am not sure if Evander could sell life insurance. But, if he keeps on fighting I sure as hell hope he has purchased some.

Comment

Evander should fight Diontray Wilder.

I have no pity for idiots who were given millions of dollars and they pissed it away by being morons. Had something all of us crave we had and pissed it all away. Now he gonna die broke and in the ring. a pathetic man, stay away from europe, dont need you over here corrupting people with your bad money management and 300 baby mama's

Shoulda listened to your own nickname and bought the 30000 Condoms @ Costco when they were having the REAL DEAL on them
                Last edited by Medved; 09-03-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Condoms....use em

Comment

Working...
                  X