Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SHOCKING PHOTO) Adrian Broner grows his hair and beard just like floyd (SCARY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Man stop playing the role of the guy looking the other way. A lot of posters know what MOST of the Broner hate is about. Its not hard to read between the lines man. Keep it real and stop the charade.
    You are extremely insecure. When will you stop playing the role of the victim? Inferiority complex is getting the better of you, just stop embarrassing yourself. He's being made fun of because he's a creeper, not because he's black.
    Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    So now people hate on Broner cause he's black? Oh boy...
    Can't help but facepalm when you read this guys posts. It's like all he knows is racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I found it funny at first. The more Broner copies him though, the weirder and lamer I find it.

I hope they end up fighting too. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the game being played here, and Floyd might be in on it. Maybe it will be some pro wrestling style stuff where Broner never gets Floyd to pay attention to him, starts "hating" him, and calls him out for a fight.
      WWE shyt at its finest. Wouldnt shock me at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Originally posted by Perro View Post
        You are extremely insecure. When will you stop playing the role of the victim? Inferiority complex is getting the better of you, just stop embarrassing yourself. He's being made fun of because he's a creeper, not because he's black.

Can't help but facepalm when you read this guys posts. It's like all he knows is racism.
        Exactly what Im talking about...lol.

The way Broner has portrayed himself to the media and boxing fans he has reinforced damn near every negative stereotype about African Americans and some posters are pouncing on it in a lot of these Broner threads.

Thats my last post on it. You can spend the rest of your day talking about Broner bro Im done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          Exactly what Im talking about...lol.

The way Broner has portrayed himself to the media and boxing fans he has reinforced damn near every negative stereotype about African Americans and some posters are pouncing on it in a lot of these Broner threads.

Thats my last post on it. You can spend the rest of your day talking about Broner bro Im done.
          HURR DURR RACISM!! U A RAYCISTT!!

Shut the fuck up already you sheep. You've been exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            that's always the go to argument...

Comment

• Comment

• Kid Creep has you all sold. You'll watch his next fight, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Kid Creep has you all sold. You'll watch his next fight, lmao.
                  Exactly. They'll watch his next fight and make more threads about him. Why devote so much attention to an individual you cant stand? That dont make no sense.

I understand Perro's frustration though. He was a product of a failed abortion by his mother so he has a lot of issues. It's not his fault. Next time his mom should swallow and save the next one the same misery he's had to endure

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Kid Creep has you all sold. You'll watch his next fight, lmao.
                    Possibly on stream, if it's against a good opponent. 4.1k fans in the stands this time?

Canelo doesn't do these things and you'll be watching him and his sold out arena.

Comment

• and like I said, If he was caught sucking some dicks... i'd still watch him in hopes that he gets knocked out. but I guess you guys would be cheering on his dick sucking because ... it gets him haters which in turn watch his fights right?

Comment

Working...
                      X