HBO B.A.D Proksa - Golovkin + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      by appearing to be a better fighter than the other middleweights on the planet, yes.

martinez was and is a very good fighter, but he is not the force he used to be, and he's had a rough go with fighters who cant do what golovkin just did.
      chavez jr is very large, but he's not terribly skilled. he's got no options other than coming forward. while he punches well, he does not hit like golovkin.

those are his only real competition

proksa didnt look horrible. he put some shots on golovkin once or twice, but they had very little effect.
      well a lot of that is because proska simply isnt that good. i still think its a stretch to think golovkin will beat martinez. but why talk about it, the fight will never happen. i think theres a higer chance of him fighting andre ward tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        You could see the determination on Proksa's face, but Golovkin was hammering him with relentless power shots. He was hitting Proksa like he owed him money lmao. Proksa tried with all his being to not hit the canvas, but if you can't hurt Golovkin, he trample right over you like a bull.
        Yea man. I don't think Proksa's problem is his hands down but how he gets lazy sometimes in there and a little sloppy. Not sure why he stayed on the ropes that time he first got caught with the body shots and the uppercut.

Comment

• I was sold on Golovkin before the fight I'm even more sold on him now. He's top 10 P4P best fighter in the world easy. He's the número UNO in the middleweight division. The guy has good technique an iron chin and an iron fist you are not beating this dude unless your one of the very best.

I sincerely hope the winner of Chavez JR Vs Martinez fights this kid because I will make bank with GGG

Comment

• He might get hit but seriously i dont think this guy feels punches. I totally believed the announcers when they said he spars and KOs Heavyweights.

Comment

• I do not want Ward Vs Golovkin, 2 of my fav fighters I wouldn't know who to support.

Comment

• Kinda off topic but I know you guys are watching 24/7. Pavlik dropped Martinez? I don't remember that **** lol. And watching that P.Will KO makes me feel super bad for the guy. I was happy as **** that night but after the accident, it sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Kinda off topic but I know you guys are watching 24/7. Pavlik dropped Martinez? I don't remember that **** lol. And watching that P.Will KO makes me feel super bad for the guy. I was happy as **** that night but after the accident, it sucks.
                  yeah was pretty much a slip/flash kd

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Gennady "God of War" Golovkin, **** GGG, he's earned a better nickname. Power/timing/technique/combination punching/balance. We've got a problem on our hands!
                    You forgot to mention his granite chin. Proska ain't a bad puncher but GGG just walks through them.

Comment

• Composure and power make a scary mix
                      I knew the left hook would play a major factor

Hls of the stoppage here:
                      http://www.the13thround.com/phpBB2/v...67889#p1267889

Joyi stopped by ROdriguez , WOW!!

Comment

Working...
                      X