Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO B.A.D Proksa - Golovkin + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't deny this young mans talent. & he's a very kind hearted kid...........big things in the future!

Comment

• Golovkin

Comment

• impressive by ggg, but lets not overrate proska. hes looked very vulnerable as of late and it was clear he wasnt gonna win this fight. id favor golovkin over everyone but martinez tho.

Comment

• Golovkin is going to be a tough nut to crack. His power and poise is all smooth and effortless.

Comment

• Lets hope Sergio beats Chavez jr because I think Sergio would have no problem fighting him...I don't think Chavez Jr. would fight him though

Super G will be back though, I like his Slickness but he doesn't know how to counter, if your going to be slick you have to be a good Counter Puncher

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Golovkin needs to stay active. He's already 30 and just barely made his US debut as Max pointed out. He could definitely be a star.

I hope Proksa bounces back strong. Fun guy to watch with his weird ass style. He just needs to tighten up in the ring.
              Gennady "God of War" Golovkin, **** GGG, he's earned a better nickname. Power/timing/technique/combination punching/balance. We've got a problem on our hands!

Comment

• As good as Martinez is, I never had the feeling he could really dominate the division like some of the great middleweights in history, I get that feeling with Golovkin.

Comment

• This 24/7 about to be epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    Lets hope Sergio beats Chavez jr because I think Sergio would have no problem fighting him...I don't think Chavez Jr. would fight him though
                    I doubt he will fight Golovkin. Martinez is on the way out and he needs the big fights. He will be on top of the big boys trying to get a fight from them.

Comment

• He should stay away from the 168 lbers, could get himself into trouble there. I think I need to save my judgement until I see him again. Proksa was tough, but just not very good with his goofy ass telegraphed shots. Lol he looked silly throwing those lefts.

Those golovkin body shots are mean as ****...

Comment

Working...
                      X