No announcement yet.

"Always down for the catchweight like Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    He's either a fan of Mexican fighters or a Pacquiao fan posing as a Mexican fight fan. He is an alt. Possibly a banned poster.
    Yeah it's not possible for a Latino to be a fan of Pac? Are you stupid?

If that's the case then all Floyd fans are black, right? Stop bringing up race you pathetic simpleton.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
      I never argued that Pac beat Marquez dummy, I'm way more of a Marquez fan than I am a Pac fan. I had Marquez winning the second and third fight. You're in red for a reason.
      you're still a pac***/floyd hater despite liking jmm and floyd beat the snot outta of marquez after a two year layoff......easy work. burns you up. i could give a damn about red you ****....pacf@gs are the only ones who can't handle the truth about their god so they red k me as if it means anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        Yeah it's not possible for a Latino to be a fan of Pac? Are you stupid?

If that's the case then all Floyd fans are black, right? Stop bringing up race you pathetic simpleton.
        Posters see through your homer ways. You can't hide them. Posters peeped you from the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
          you're still a pac***/floyd hater despite liking jmm and floyd beat the snot outta of marquez after a two year layoff......easy work. burns you up. i could give a damn about red you ****....pacf@gs are the only ones who can't handle the truth about their god so they red k me as if it means anything.
          Congrats?

Comment

Props to Cotto for not folding to Pacquiao's bull****

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Props to Cotto for not folding to Pacquiao's bull****
              Exactly, only its Arums b.s..!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                physically he's used to fighting guys in that division.

anyways it doesn't matter what bradley would do, he could fight vitali klitschko for all I care. If pac doesn't want to fight above 150 he's not obligated too, especially since he's already moved up so many weight classes. Further if he fights Cotto at 154, then Floyd would obviously demand they fight at 154, the logic being oh well you beat cotto at 154 then you should fight me at 154.
                doesn't pac and his f@g-base run around here bragging about him being a 8 division champion? he fought margo for a 154 pound belt. he has fought above ww and has/had a belt at the same weight class that floyd fought in. no excuses for this fraud.
                Last edited by jaestix1; 09-01-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

boxing fans should be glad this fight aint getting made , no one wants to witness another beatdown , i dont want manny retiring cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Exactly, only its Arums b.s..!
                    yea pac ain't a man.....he lets his owner bob call the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by combatron View Post
                      boxing fans should be glad this fight aint getting made , no one wants to witness another beatdown , i dont want manny retiring cotto
                      Yup, he already retired Hatton, Oscar, and Clottey.

Comment

Working...
                      X