Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO Arum Hoping Cotto Fights On HBO The Week Before The Pacquiao Fight So He Can...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still mad Pac whooped that ass? get over it already

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

remember when he was full ****** before the PAC fight? i guess he takes these non-issues as little victories

Comment

If Cottos fight was a PPV then it would make sense.

The only way it would make sense is if some potential Pac fight was rumoured to be next and this also assuming the first fight never happened.

But since Cottos is free HBO. Doesnt really fit.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          Read Arum comment he wants Cotto's fight to land on HBO so he can promote Pacquiao's next fight during Cotto's fight.
          Sounds like a smart business plan to me whats the problem with it?

Comment

TSZYU was the man I met him at a fight. You wouldn't believe how small he is. Sharba mitchell to there so little. Still Tszyu was one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              how does Canelo have a date if he has lopez coming up?

anyways this thread is trying to make something out of nothing. we already knew Pac was fighting early December
              Golden Boy does have a December 8 show planned, with Canelo as the main event against an unknown opponent. I don't think they are worried about Canelo losing to Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                remember when he was full ****** before the PAC fight? i guess he takes these non-issues as little victories
                and pacquiao still wants to fight cotto at a catchweight he knows at 154 hell get that lil ass beat

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Get Cotto fans to watch Manny hahaha. Pacquiao is not selling like he used to and the old men wants to use Cotto in some sort of way to promote the next Pacquiao fight.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...r-austin-trout
                  'I don't want to step on Cotto [...] so we'll take December 8th' Yeah you're right, that leech!

just another problem with boxing, so much politics that even when there isn't any clear sign of some political scheme, we just assume there is one. Not a fault of ts, just boxing...sounds to me, they're choosing dec. 8th between the two dates they've been contemplating...is what it is. Less relevant to Cotto than it is to Canelo barring he wins his fight with Lopez...now that may be strictly political.
                  Last edited by SCEN3RY; 09-04-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X