No announcement yet.

wich fight will you be watching sep 15th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wich fight will you be watching sep 15th

15 more days wich fight will you be watching sep 15th?
    alvarez-lopez?
    chavez jr-martinez?
    chavez-martinez
    88.57%
    alvarez-lopez
    11.43%

the one that's relevant. will download canelo fight after

Comment

My setup

-Buy Chavez vs Martinez on PPV and watch it while streaming Canelo vs Lopez on the laptop. I'm hoping the main event portion of the cards are on at different times so I can catch both. If not then I'm tuned into JCC-Martinez 100% only.

Comment

most mexicans are more into the chavez-martinez

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
          most mexicans are more into the chavez-martinez
          I don't think it's that, it's just the more relevant fight. I like Canelo as much as I do Chavez, but Canelo smothering a JWW will not cut it for me when a legit fight is on.

The #1 MW fighting JCC Jr, who will beat Martinez into submission.

If you think about it, this is the second most anticipated fight that could be made in boxing, and it's finally here.

Comment

after looking at the undercard for martinez-jr, i might actually watch the other card and download martinez after. what a piss poor undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              I don't think it's that, it's just the more relevant fight. I like Canelo as much as I do Chavez, but Canelo smothering a JWW will not cut it for me when a legit fight is on.

The #1 MW fighting JCC Jr, who will beat Martinez into submission.

If you think about it, this is the second most anticipated fight that could be made in boxing, and it's finally here.
              yea man, I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around it lol

Comment

Chavez/Martinez have been circling each other for a while now, so I have to go with this scrap above Canelo/Lopez.

Comment

both, ima buy the ppv n i have showtime

Comment

I'll stream Chavez-Martinez. Watch Canelo-Lopez live on the tv. I don't know I don't want to pay $60 for what may be one good fight. But I'll definitely watch both.

Comment

Working...
                    X