Collapse
No announcement yet.

wich fight will you be watching sep 15th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be surprised if Alvarez-Lopez gets more than 1 vote. That was probably oncechance87's vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
      My setup

-Buy Chavez vs Martinez on PPV and watch it while streaming Canelo vs Lopez on the laptop. I'm hoping the main event portion of the cards are on at different times so I can catch both. If not then I'm tuned into JCC-Martinez 100% only.
      Exactly what I'm doing. The undercard for Martinez-Chavez Jr. isn't good at all while Canelo's pounds it into the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        yea man, I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around it lol
        They've both been calling each other out since late 2010? If not, really early 2011.

Most wanted fights in boxing according to popularity would go something like this imo.

1. Mayweather-Pac
        2. JCC Jr-Martinez
        3. Canelo-Cotto
        4. Gamboa-Broner
        5. Donaire-Rigo

Just a few off the top of my head, but JCC Jr. - Martinez has been a long time coming, people wanted to see this, and now it's finally here.

Comment

The fight we have been waiting for for years?

OR

The accident?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            The fight we have been waiting for for years?

OR

The accident?
            Great way to put it.

Comment

Since I already pay 10 per month for Showtime, I'm going to watch Canelo/Alvarez, Gonzalez/Ponce de Leon, Maidana/Karass, Santa Cruz/Morel instead of paying $55 for Martinez/Chavez Jr. (a mismatch) and Rocky/Beltran Jr. (who cares?).

This is where the video trading block at 2am works wonders.

Comment

Pretty much watch the undercard of Canelo-Lopez, then tune into Martinez-Chavez Jr.
                If Martinez knocks Chavez Jr out then I'll watch Canelo's fight too.

Comment

Bought Chavez jr-Martinez PPV for $20. Will watch Canelo later if I hear it was good, but I expect him to win with ease.

Comment

Chavez - Martinez

cause i'll be there =]

Comment

I will watch both fights I will order the PPV and I have Showtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X