No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Trout Title Clash Set For December 1 at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
    fine,if you think he's a better fighter,good,that still doesn't make him a good fighter,and nice little lie there about you thinking trout will win,you just saying that to hype up trout to make him out a respectable opponent,lol..too funny man...well i'll check tomorrow to see what other wonderful things are said about trout,to see how people will hype him up...
    Yeah I'm lying, which is why I just bet 5 billion right?? If you weren't broke I'd leave you bankrupt too.

Comment

• I think Trout beats Cotto. He's bigger, longer and has good defense. He's not a KO artist but he has nice pop. He's a top JrMW, I guess Cotto is now focusing on his legacy instead on the green. Would've still liked watching a Canelo fight but this is real good.

Comment

• Trout will defeat Cotto.

He's not flatfooted nor defenseless like Margarito and Foreman.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Damn you rolling hard on this one!! lol Glad to hear it as I think this is a great fight.
          IMHO Trout is the best fighter that can compete at 154 not named Floyd or Martinez. I'm a fan of Cotto, as I'm a fan of Trout. But Cotto's on his way out & Trout is on his way up, the young blood southpaw has this.

Comment

• This is not a bad fight. I'll watch it even if it's PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              IMHO Trout is the best fighter that can compete at 154 not named Floyd or Martinez. I'm a fan of Cotto, as I'm a fan of Trout. But Cotto's on his way out & Trout is on his way up, the young blood southpaw has this.
              I can't argue that which is why I'm stoked about this fight. I just didn't want Cotto to be Pac's easy way out. IMO, this is the best option for Cotto competitive wise yet I still want to see him fight Alvarez just because that will be a huge fight and I'm sure Cotto will be glad to get that pay check that would come with an Alvarez fight!

Comment

• hahahahaha stick that in your pipe and smoke it arum you ****!

iv not seen much of trout, but he will have to be an excellent fighter to beat cotto. cotto is still a top ten p4p fighter imo.
                Last edited by shade darkar; 08-31-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• I think Trout is going to surprise a lot of people. I'm not sure he can decision Cotton in NYC, but he will do very well.

Comment

• I'll be there for this one.Trout has that odd style like Molina but allot more polished.I think it's a suitable fight for Cotto to have especially at this stage of his career.

Comment

• Props to Cotto.

I didn't want to see Pac vs. Cotto again, lets see what uncle Bob does now.

Comment

Working...
                      X