No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Pacquiao is Hesitating Due To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    Nah, I think he did a great job exposing the hardcore Floyd fanatics, who are the real sad, pathetic individuals.
    If you think that was a good post then you're as ******ed as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Pacquiao offered Mayweather $50 million. Floyd turn down an easy fight, easy money.
      How can Pacquiao offer Mayweather 50Mil when he has NEVER made 50MIL? Marquez in this article said he heard Pacquiao was holding out for 40MIL. Floyd has made 50MIL but not Pacquiao...... Get it straight and keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
        Floyd isn't going to fight Manny; he's had nearly 4 years to sign... Why now? He thinks Manny is vulnerable? Shot? Older? Too many wars? Floyd made Mosley & Cotto wait more than 10 years; they were too dangerous for Floyd in their prime. Floyd walked away from $25m rematch with Oscar, which most watching that fight felt Oscar won. He wants no part of Manny but his team talks a good talk; image control/profiling. This way they walk away from Boxing undefeated and will say "hey we tried to make Pacquiao fight; just couldn't come to terms". All BS. JMM isn't getting it done at 40 and is milking this for nothing more than a 4th massive payday. Manny needs to forget the money, go stop Bradley and get the title back the Nevada Boxing Commission stole from Pacquiao.
        I don't know where to begin. This level of mindless drivel baffles me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
          I don't know where to begin. This level of mindless drivel baffles me.
          I think the word you are searching for is "Jackass".

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            This is the dumbest s#!t I have EVER heard. Why does Mayweather need 50 Cent? 50 Cent needs Mayweather more. Floyd still has his ties to Golden Boy and is the top earner in the sport while 50 is just on the come up. Dumb, dumb post.
            what do you mean by ties? as in contract?

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
              what do you mean by ties? as in contract?
              It means that he is still connected with them.

Comment

floyd doesn't have to fight for fifty he just made fifty and is tired of fighting for golden boy who he doesn't really rock with. And as far as pacquiao of course he's getting desperate because he's taking l's a megafight isn't a megafight if one person keeps losing to other people, it's just another landslide. Manny wants the fight now before his record and reputation get tarnished anymore. Notice you hear no more defamation talk now

Comment

This thread got hardcore jacked by the p@ct@rd5!!!!!
                  I don't understand why people are saying Pacquiao has always wanted the fight???? Did I miss something??
                  There is blame on both sides but to claim Pac has always wanted the fight and has been going out of his way to get it is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    How can Pacquiao offer Mayweather 50Mil when he has NEVER made 50MIL? Marquez in this article said he heard Pacquiao was holding out for 40MIL. Floyd has made 50MIL but not Pacquiao...... Get it straight and keep it real.
                    You gotta be one dumb little child to actually believe he's made 50 mil in one fight.

What's next, you're gonna tell me he made 20mil for his WWE appearance?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      Pacquiao offered Mayweather $50 million. Floyd turn down an easy fight, easy money.
                      I would LOVE you to explain this post...............
                      When did Pacquiao offer Mayweather $50m?? Where did this proposed $50m come from??
                      FFS just cos its an internet forum doesn't mean you can pass any old $h1t off as fact.
                      Mayweather phoned Pacquiao and personally offered him $20m OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET wired immediately and another $20m after the fight. $40m is more than Manny Pacquiao has ever been guaranteed for any of his fights. So please tell me where his offer of $50 mil came from?

Comment

Working...
                      X