Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Putting in Late Night Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people have "Mayweather confidence" in Sergio, as if he doesn't get hit at all. Sometimes, he gets hit too much, by some of the "not so fast" punchers.

This should be an easy UD for Sergio, but somewhere along the line, I feel that his emotions to want to "hurt" (as he mentioned), coupled by the crowd's influence, will lead him to fight a fight that doesn't have to.

We all saw it in the Khan/Garcia fight, and Khan did it against Peterson as well. He could've easily won both of those fights by circling and boxing, but he believed his own hype a bit too much.

In my opinion, Sergio's 15 mins are up...if not in this fight, then the 2-3 fights. Dude has been getting hit too much for my liking as of late, by the likes of Dzinzurik (sp) and not-so-mobile guys like Barker.

Some guys are hanging on TOO much to the Williams KO. A Williams chin at MW, along with the other smaller MWs or guys Sergio's size...should NOT be compared to Julio's chin.

Sr. wasn't all that gifted, but he made the most of what he had...an iron chin, great body work, occasional head movement, and stalking...something that we've seen from Jr. as of late.

I respect everyone's prediction for a Sergio victory, but I wouldn't rule out an upset.

Comment

lol hatas

my house that jr knocks this overrated dood out. say wat u wan a say at the end of the day we all know what the outcome will be. say no more!!!!! beeches

Comment

Sergio has beaten world class middleweights so what has Junior's fans believing that he will beat him easily? The fact that Junior beat the best middleweight in all of Ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          Sergio has beaten world class middleweights so what has Junior's fans believing that he will beat him easily? The fact that Junior beat the best middleweight in all of Ireland?

the only world class middleweight sergio had fought was pavlik... and pavlik was hammered dunk that night...

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
            Some people have "Mayweather confidence" in Sergio, as if he doesn't get hit at all. Sometimes, he gets hit too much, by some of the "not so fast" punchers.

This should be an easy UD for Sergio, but somewhere along the line, I feel that his emotions to want to "hurt" (as he mentioned), coupled by the crowd's influence, will lead him to fight a fight that doesn't have to.

We all saw it in the Khan/Garcia fight, and Khan did it against Peterson as well. He could've easily won both of those fights by circling and boxing, but he believed his own hype a bit too much.

In my opinion, Sergio's 15 mins are up...if not in this fight, then the 2-3 fights. Dude has been getting hit too much for my liking as of late, by the likes of Dzinzurik (sp) and not-so-mobile guys like Barker.

Some guys are hanging on TOO much to the Williams KO. A Williams chin at MW, along with the other smaller MWs or guys Sergio's size...should NOT be compared to Julio's chin.

Sr. wasn't all that gifted, but he made the most of what he had...an iron chin, great body work, occasional head movement, and stalking...something that we've seen from Jr. as of late.

I respect everyone's prediction for a Sergio victory, but I wouldn't rule out an upset.

So much fail in your post, I don't even know where to begin...

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
              the only world class middleweight sergio had fought was pavlik... and pavlik was hammered dunk that night...
              Jr likes to drink. A lot, ask the LAPD.

Comment

Originally posted by latinsnake.com View Post
                my house that jr knocks this overrated dood out. say wat u wan a say at the end of the day we all know what the outcome will be. say no more!!!!! beeches
                So now it is Sergio who's overrated? Hilarity!

Comment

Working...
                X