Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez , Boma Ye

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      this has the possibility of a being a boring bout if roach has Jr change his style & not press....BOTH need 2 worry about the poor/unpredictable and inconsistent Nevada judges....they need 2 start letting neutral officials come in & not dpend on guys well in2 there 70's or a blind Cynthia Ross, worst female judge in boxing...
      In a recent interview Chavez said that he might fight the way he did against Manfredo. I think that will work in Martinez's favor though, less pressure and inside fighting will only benefit Martinez.

Comment

Maravilla is a "thinking" man...I like how he's thinking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          In a recent interview Chavez said that he might fight the way he did against Manfredo. I think that will work in Martinez's favor though, less pressure and inside fighting will only benefit Martinez.
          Sergio could win either way tbh, whether Jr. decides to box or he decides to constantly pressure. Chavez needs to do both and make sure he switches strategies at the right time.

Comment

Chavez jr. will be too big,too strong,and with youth on his side Serg better pray for a miracle

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I don't have a single doubt this will be one of the greatest moments in boxing history I will of been able to witness live.
              The priceless expression on Julio Cesar Chavez's face when Jr's so called granite chin he 'inherited' gets shattered into a thousand pieces.

I won't be there live but I too can't wait to see Chavez' expression when he get's KO'd. This fight WILL NOT go the distance. Martinez will box circles around this one dimensional clown.

Comment

There's only one thing you could say GO SERGIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
                  Chavez jr. will be too big,too strong,and with youth on his side Serg better pray for a miracle
                  The problem with this statement is that this has already been said twice. Once against Kelly Pavlik and again against Paul Williams. They were both too big and too strong but we all know the end result!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                    Chavez will beat the hell out of Sergio. The only guys Sergio handles are the smaller guys he calls out. Step aside, Sergio is gonna take a beating.

Comment

Martinez better be able to back that up. I can almost gurantee the commentators are going to mention the Pacquiao-Bradley disaster a billion times if this fight goes to a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X