No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Back in December, Cotto Terms Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
    He agreed to blood testing. Remember? Now Mayweather wants al PPV revenues and just 40 millions for Pac. That's logic for you... but damn!
    Ok I guess we can go thru this again. We all know at the first negotiations that the tests were rejected and I believe 50/50 was on the table. I am just speaking on the first negotiations. Had the test been agreed to then, we would not be dealing with this now and going thru these stupid discussions. So again how did Floyd know PAC would reject the test in 2009? And why was he the only one to reject it?

Comment

• Originally posted by The904star View Post
      Ok I guess we can go thru this again. We all know at the first negotiations that the tests were rejected and I believe 50/50 was on the table. I am just speaking on the first negotiations. Had the test been agreed to then, we would not be dealing with this now and going thru these stupid discussions. So again how did Floyd know PAC would reject the test in 2009? And why was he the only one to reject it?
      Please dont! Before its over pac fans will be saying he agreed to the tests even before floyd asked him. Hell they might even go so far as to try to convince you that the testing was Pacs idea and floyd rejected it cause Arum said that.

Comment

Hey DUMBO....FRAUD can't, Play Commissioner,
        and Dominate Pac Inside or Outside, the RING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Please dont! Before its over pac fans will be saying he agreed to the tests even before floyd asked him. Hell they might even go so far as to try to convince you that the testing was Pacs idea and floyd rejected it cause Arum said that.
          Well... I keep it real.
          Pac rejected blood testing at first, true. But then he agreed and Floyd found another excuse. Dude...It's clear for me who doesnt want the fight.

I mean, i'm going to ask you this one... Do you really agree with Floyd's last offer.... 40 million and no PPV revenues??

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Fetta, Your Cheese, is getting Molddy, and FRAUD, will continue to AVOID,
            Any WW, not Bought and Paid For, that is FAST, and PUNCHES HARD, the
            0, is all he has and His BRAND, is in the TOILET, and Pac can Pull The Chain!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              Wow you come up with that all by yourself? Spitting out this nonsense i can see your to clever for me.

Comment

• Who is this CHUMP, to DEMAND Testing,
                near the end of Negotiations, to begin with???

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Wow you come up with that all by yourself? Spitting out this nonsense i can see your to clever for me.
                  That should be Obvious to U, Glad U figured it Out!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    Well... I keep it real.
                    Pac rejected blood testing at first, true. But then he agreed and Floyd found another excuse. Dude...It's clear for me who doesnt want the fight.

I mean, i'm going to ask you this one... Do you really agree with Floyd's last offer.... 40 million and no PPV revenues??
                    Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    Who is this CHUMP, to DEMAND Testing,
                    near the end of Negotiations, to begin with???
                    and "this **** right here" is why the old May Pac thread was deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      Ill Prefer Cotto whopping on Canelo next, but ill be ok if this fight is at no lower than 151 and at MSG, anything besides that is BS from team Pacquiao.
                      Hoya's agenda is for Alvarez to fight Cotto (after Lopez) and then Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X