Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman vs Amir Khan in negotiations for December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    When was Guzman's last meaningful win??Was it against Funeka??Stop it bro..Like I said tune up,maybe you should stop worrying so much about what I think and pay attention to what goes on around you..Might help ya out there slick...
    So, now Guzman is tune up? Wowzers... I doubt Guzman is a tune up for ANYBODY at 140.

You try too hard to discredit Khan. And talk so much **** about him yet your boy straight up DUCKED him. SMH
    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 08-29-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      LOL majority of this forum and boxing experts thought Garcia was not ready for Khan(I never said walk in the park check my threads you'll see I have a whole thread dedicated to that fight)Garcia was rushed along to fight Khan there is no denying that..Yet Khan the more experienced fighter was KO'd and made to look out of his league..Don't be mad at me for holding Khan to the standards the media and his fans hold him to...

When was Guzman's last meaningful win??Was it against Funeka??Stop it bro..Like I said tune up,maybe you should stop worrying so much about what I think and pay attention to what goes on around you..Might help ya out there slick...
      Your the only one in the thread to call it a tune up fight.

Seeing as how you love what the majority think, the majority in this thread also think Guzman KO's Khan.

Your also Bradley's biggest fanboy, and we all know about Bradley and Khan's rivalry.

Like i said, your trying waaaaay too hard to demean Khan's opponents. Khan just ain't that good, and you know it.

And if the media and fans were thinking Garcia would be a walk in the park for Khan, well Khan got knocked the **** out.

So i think that should make everyone go down a few notches with the Khan hype don't you?

I bet your one of them who says Khan is overrated. I agree he is overrated. By people like you. People who try and say Guzman would be a tune up fight

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        that's a pretty tough comeback fight for Khan to take

they're gonna need to feed him a few cans...not the biggest believer in Guzman but i can see him giving Khan LOTS of trouble

i can see him flattening khan

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i can see him flattening khan
          If Khan get's flattened by a tune up like Guzman he needs to retire...

Comment

Guzman is a very dangerous fight for Khan. I am pretty sure he will fancy his chances and be up for this fight. This is a great fight but could finish off Khan's career.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              If Khan get's flattened by a tune up like Guzman he needs to retire...
              Guzman aint no tuneup.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                Guzman aint no tuneup.
                He's making fun of Rome.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                  Guzman aint no tuneup.
                  I didn't think so either. :boobies:

I guess you skipped the posts above or on the previous page.

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
                    I used to dislike Khan, but I can't knock this guy. He fights the toughest out there.
                    same

i always apprciated his talent, but i had a hard time dealing with his style and his mouth

i've now learned that he's a warrior, and to ignore his mouth

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      same

i always apprciated his talent, but i had a hard time dealing with his style and his mouth

i've now learned that he's a warrior, and to ignore his mouth
                      I think we can agree that his positives outweigh his negatives no?

Dude, after the first KD I was screaming for the fight to be stopped cause I was fearing for dude's health but as the round went on and then the next one I saw Khan recovering while still catching Garcia with some shots. And I truly believe if the fight went on a minute longer he would've fully recovered by the 5th round.
                      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 08-29-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X