Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman vs Amir Khan in negotiations for December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much respect if Khan takes this fight!

Saying that, he's getting knocked out. Khan has a low boxing IQ and will get dominated by a focused and in-shape Guzman.

Comment

Sure, if he's changing his trainer, then he should probably take an easier fight. However, he's putting himself in title contention by fighting Guzman (#3 WBA, #4 IBF), so they may see it as a reasonable risk to take. With as much **** as I give guys like Canelo for their level of opposition, it would be hypocritical of me to b!tch about this fight. Guzman gets a chance at stardom, and Khan gets a chance to redeem himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I like the way this man thinks.

Not sure how you came to this conclusion but Khan is definitely good when he fights his fight instead of getting caught up in the crowd and trying to be all exciting. Im just gonna assume you don't like him. The dude is 25 and definitely has room to improve and learn. Especially to not be a ****** and to box his opponents instead of trying that bs he tried vs Garcia in that one round. Garcia couldn't touch Khan for the first 2-3 rounds and Garcia's dad showed it in the corner. He can definitely learn the inside game as well.
        what fight does khan fight??? he fights the same fight over and over. what is his fight?? khan isnt a boxer. he has never been. hes beat some good guys, dont get it wrong, but that was in spite of obvious flaws. khan will always have trouble with a counter puncher on the level of guzman. so yes, like i said, hes just simply not that good. unless u wanna tell me what kinda fighter khan is that makes him that good ill stick to my original assessment. what does khan do well? he has amazing speed and decent power. his footwork is ****, his defense is d level at best, hes not too smart and he gasses midway thru the fight. am i lying about all of these things??

Comment

Guzman time!

Comment

but u guys are right, khan doesnt deserve criticism for taking a fight like this. its really hard to say what im saying and it sounds bad but thats exactly what his team should be saying. as a fan i couldnt be happier with this fight, its def one to watch.

but im happy for guzman tho.

i still say khans team is stupid. but good luck to him, hes def gonna need it.

Comment

Speaking of Guzman, anyone got that Pabon KO gif?

Comment

This thread right here just proves why Boxing fans are by far the worst fans of any sport.

Khan does(or at least is trying to do) what we have all been crying out for by always trying to fight the best even after getting his ass KO'd and he still gets criticised for it

Why do you care so much if Khan gets a 3rd straight loss? Unless you are a fan of his and are worried for him that i can understand but if you dont like him or are neutral on him you should be getting ready to do spinning backflips in enjoyment at a great fight like this being made on the back of a KO loss rather than him fighting a few tomato cans like MOST other fighters would and Guzman getting a shot at the limelight.

This would be a great fight. Hope it happens and it if does HUGE RESPECT to Khan for taking it on the back of a KO loss.

Comment

hopefully this fight happens and what are yall going to say if khan wins boxing is a sport like no other cant w8 khans got bigger balls than brains but thats what got him here no point changing now hes in the peak of his career even though he got his ass knocked out he believes in himself cant knock the guy.

Comment

This will be a good fight
                    Thought he was going to fight Kelly Brook in the UK

Comment

Guzman gone knock his ass the fuck out

Comment

Working...
                      X