Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87 people (5 Sergio Martinez fans with multiple screennames) are going to feel really stupid 9 days from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      87 people (5 Sergio Martinez fans with multiple screennames) are going to feel really stupid 9 days from now.

Comment

87 people (5 Sergio Martinez fans with multiple screennames) are going to feel really stupid 9 days from now.
        tenacious musha always cracks me up !

Top 10 Bscene poster !

Comment

• I'm not a huge Martinez fan, but he wins this fight. The good news is after the 15th, we will never again have to see Mushybrains ignorant posts here. After Jr loses there's no way he sticks around here after all the crap he posted about this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            I'm not a huge Martinez fan, but he wins this fight. The good news is after the 15th, we will never again have to see Mushybrains ignorant posts here. After Jr loses there's no way he sticks around here after all the crap he posted about this fight.
            The good news for you is I'm too lazy to bump all your posts. So you can pretend like you were a JCC JR fan all along.

Comment

The good news for you is I'm too lazy to bump all your posts. So you can pretend like you were a JCC JR fan all along.
              It was only a few fights ago that Jr. went life and death with Zbik, who deserved the nod in that fight after outlanding the kid by like 100+ punches. Chavez beat Andy Lee in a shoebox, that's it. There's no evidence to suggest that Jr. can win this fight, period. Even if he does win, no one can act like there was enough evidence to make that prediction.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                There's no evidence to suggest that Jr. can win this fight, period.
                My opinion > your opinion.

Comment

• Extended portion of the Face Off. Talk about different things.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post

Extended portion of the Face Off. Talk about different things.
                    Can't ****ing wait.

Comment

Great post. Turdgio fans are worthless.

Comment

Working...
                      X