No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These clowns so mad that Sergio won, they want to bash Floyd.. lol

Has this site gone to **** with these pac "fans" or what.....

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I never heard Ward heard ward call him out, i'm not trying to see Sergio fight a guy who just lost and is asking Cotto for a catch weight.

Floyd beat Martinez?, you do realize that Martinez doesn't have T-rex arms like Cotto.
      Dont forget he's also a southpaw! With tremendous stamina and some good speed!

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I know what you mean. I kinda feel the same way and it's not like 160 is dead either. It is picking up, Martinez has some opponents in there that he could handle. Of course it wont be the same payday.
        Yea, if it happens it happens but I would prefer it at 160 and I already know Floyd has real issues at 154 but that would be the real challenge, if he wants to fight Sergio he should go for the gusto.

154 would cheapen it a great deal, but that is just my opinion.
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-16-2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Yea, if it happens it happens but I would prefer it at 160 and I already know Floyd already has real issues at 154 but that would be the real challenge.

154 would cheapen it a great deal, but that is just my opinion.

I am with you Gambler on people just fighting at the weight they are best at.

I think we too often want super match ups so we pit smaller guys against bigger guys etc try to fit people into a higher or lower division.

I believe you should always fight where your optimal weight is.

I think Sergio is doing that.

Comment

• its funny how this one idiot keeps contradicting himself that is why you shouldn't get too emotionally tied to a fighter

Comment

• Wow Burner is crying like a little b1tch in this thread

This is so pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                its funny how this one idiot keeps contradicting himself that is why you shouldn't get too emotionally tied to a fighter
                Its embarrassing

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Martinez going to show why Bob Arum protected Chavez from him all this time.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    This is a joke.

Mayweather can't fight the older Martinez who has just been knocked down (and nearly out) twice because he's past prime. He can't fight Pacquiao because of some unknown (probably made up) reasons.

His "fans" co-sign it all which says it all about them.
                    They're all a bunch of ****s mayweather is the ring leader

Comment

• Was there ever any question

I was blown away that people actually thought Jr could win this. To Chavez' credit he never gave up. But lets be honest, he got schooled. I've always thought he was a fraud.

Damn Chavez is easy to hit...

Comment

Working...
                      X