Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Your Opinion Who Is The G.O.A.T

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ezzard Charles. Everything he does just looks so perfect. I don't get this feeling when I watch Robinson.

Comment

I have to say for me,it's Leonard...Yes I've seen tape of MW Robinson,but I still have to ride with Sugar Ray L..

Also have to give a shot to Mosley..He was my first fav fighter cause he was the first fight I've ever seen..Thing of beauty Mosley in his prime...

Comment

bernard hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          Roy in his prime!!
          i gotta ride with the executioner he always delivers in his biggest fights!b-hop can beat anybody at middleweight all time

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson

Henry Armstrong

Joe Louis

Muhammad Ali

Prime Roy Jones Jr

Comment

Muhammad Ali
              Mike Tyson
              Roy Jones Jr
              Marvin Haggler
              Tommy Hearns

The best I've seen

Can't say anything about Ray Robinson, Joe Louis etc. because I've never watched him

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  Roy in his prime!!
                  secondzout, i know this is your opinion, but i have to strongly disagree, with putting roy jones jr., at the very top of any all-time great list, based on how he was obliterated in 2 rounds, by antonio tarver, when he was still a top tier p4p fighter, #1 on most folks lists...especially since he had just beat tarver on the scorecards, in a gutty performance...the sentiment was, that by the rematch, he would be reaccustomed to lightheavy, and beat tarver easy...i can't think of any all-time great fighter, who was obliterated the way roy jones was, only slightly past their prime...subsequently, it wouldn't be fair to put only the prime, roy jones jr., ahead of all-time great fighters, who continued to post signature wins over top tier opposition, past their primes (hearns beating virgil hill, duran beating barkley, ali beating leon spinks, whitaker dropping a controversial split to de la hoya, coked out lol), when roy jones jr., was obliterated the way he was, against antonio tarver, and glenn johnson...
                  Last edited by djtmal; 08-28-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Tyson in the ring

Ali in & out of the ring

Comment

Mayweather in the ring.

Ali outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X