Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter you hated, that eventually became one of your favorites?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not a hater

Comment

I hate Devon Alexander..........That is all.

Comment

not really hate but i did not like erik morales, before among the 3 amigos, i like him the least but that change overtime ...

Comment

Chavez Jr.

Comment

I was always a Barrera guy so I didn't like Morales. Now I root very hard for him.

I think it's a generational thing for me. If you were a fan in the late 90's-early 2000's you just root for guys from that era even if you disliked them during that period.

Tarver's another one...I HATED him in his day, but I found myself pumped when he ko'd Danny Green.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              I was always a Barrera guy so I didn't like Morales. Now I root very hard for him.

I think it's a generational thing for me. If you were a fan in the late 90's-early 2000's you just root for guys from that era even if you disliked them during that period.

Tarver's another one...I HATED him in his day, but I found myself pumped when he ko'd Danny Green.
              thats some real talk there!!!...I hated Tarver big time but I was cheering for him to take Green out though...so true about the generation thing as well....I've always respected his game but I never cheered for Morales until he fought Diaz and Maidana

Comment

Definitely Mayweather, I thought he robbed Oscar and Castillo, but I came to appreciate his boxing skills and his "God given talent" after the Mosley fight lol.

Chavez jr too. Last year, I would have said Martinez beats him, but what a brutal TKO win it was against Sergio on September 15...

(I see the future)

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                  Carl Froch.

I always thought he was a crybaby, but after he gracefully accepted defeat after Andre Ward dismantled him, he earned my respect.

Then he went on Twitter complaining that the fight could of went either way and he lost it all again.
                  ha ha good old froch

Comment

Back in the day Floyd, B-Hop & Tarver. Hate is too strong a word though. Disliked suited me better.

Comment

other way round i liked pacman but after the **** he does to his opponents i really started to dislike him and bob arum that is just not fair man

Comment

Working...
                      X