No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McCline Ready For Magomed, Impressed With His Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horaceharter View Post
    no one knows who the hell McCline is in the USA. guy says he fights over 50 times and no one knows who he is. nice nothing career no one knows the guy. McCline died years ago or his career did if he ever had a career.
    We all know who he is,maybe if you followed the sport and stopped trolling you would aswell

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
      Damn didnt you retire like 2 times?
      didn't Mccline die years ago after a joke career that went nowhere???
      Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Another shot to sh1it fighter who was washed up and shot 5 layers ago.
      Wow, what a bunch 'o keyboard clowns h8'ing on this kat. McCline has had many ups and downs in a respectable career that has spanned almost 17 years. Jameel has faced a plethora of top fighters and has signauture wins over Shannon Briggs, Michael Grant and Alfred Cole and has always been in entertaining fights - win or lose.

He may have walked away or retired a couple of times but he's the definition of a "prize fighter" and has made a good living as a boxer. He's not an elite fighter but he's a contender (or once was a contender) and is gatekeeper to up-and-coming fighters now.

Originally posted by 1mb11 View Post
      I like McCline in an upset.
      I was thinking the same thing. Mccline is always one punch away from the big KO victory. When he fought Sam Peter no one expected that he'd put him down on the canvas three times. He's done this to Chris Byrd, Calvin Brock and others.

Magomed is aggressive fighter who has good power but lacks defensively. McCline may be able to exploit this weakness and land some of his signature power punches.

Interesting matchup in what should be an exciting hw fight..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Wow, what a bunch 'o keyboard clowns h8'ing on this kat. McCline has had many ups and downs in a respectable career that has spanned almost 17 years..
        McCLine is shot and you are too damn dumb to see it. Get a clue if you have to beg, borrow, or steal one.

Comment

Wow, what a bunch 'o keyboard clowns h8'ing on this kat. McCline has had many ups and downs in a respectable career that has spanned almost 17 years. Jameel has faced a plethora of top fighters and has signauture wins over Shannon Briggs, Michael Grant and Alfred Cole and has always been in entertaining fights - win or lose.

He may have walked away or retired a couple of times but he's the definition of a "prize fighter" and has made a good living as a boxer. He's not an elite fighter but he's a contender (or once was a contender) and is gatekeeper to up-and-coming fighters now.

I was thinking the same thing. Mccline is always one punch away from the big KO victory. When he fought Sam Peter no one expected that he'd put him down on the canvas three times. He's done this to Chris Byrd, Calvin Brock and others.

Magomed is aggressive fighter who has good power but lacks defensively. McCline may be able to exploit this weakness and land some of his signature power punches.

Agreed. Much respect to Mccline, he's fought many top guys.....but in my opinion, no WAY he beats Magomed. ESPECIALLY at this stage of his career. I think Mccline will get KO'd brutally withing 4-5 rounds......even Jameel doesn't sound like he thinks he can win, lol. Sure, Mccline is always one punch away from a victory.......but so is Abdusalomov, man. He has incredible power.
          Last edited by King_; 08-28-2012, 10:22 AM.

Comment

well you know i aint no keyboard anything,i call it like i see it...dude is beyond shot man,he came out of retirement to fight Arreola and was fat then and that was 3 years ago...dude is worthless and just fighting for a check

Comment

no one knows who the hell McCline is in the USA. guy says he fights over 50 times and no one knows who he is. nice nothing career no one knows the guy. McCline died years ago or his career did if he ever had a career.
              McCline had a good long career. he has fought some of the best fighters and has beaten some good fighters. He propably made more money with boxing than any of us Forum warriors. Show some respect idiot. Even lesser fighters deserve some respect for stepping in the ring.

Comment

Jamaal has no career

still don't know who this guy McCline is or who he is. Dude fights 50 fights and is still unknown and cannot sell tickets anywhere in the USA. neat phantom career Jamaal nobody.

Comment

Jamaal has no career going anywhere

still don't know who this guy McCline is or who he is. Dude fights 50 fights and is still unknown and cannot sell tickets anywhere in the USA. neat phantom career Jamaal nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                    well you know i aint no keyboard anything,i call it like i see it...dude is beyond shot man,he came out of retirement to fight Arreola and was fat then and that was 3 years ago...dude is worthless and just fighting for a check
                    I was disappointed in McCline's lack of effort in the Arreola fight but that's forgivable because he's always showed a lot heart in his fights, win or lose.

Also Larry, I think you're being disrespectful of him. Calling him "worthless" is insulting the guy rather than giving an assessment of his current status as a fighter. And what's wrong with "fighting for a check?" He's a fucking boxer, that's how he makes his living after all..

Moreover, did joo see his last fight? He's a big guy but he looked in relatively good shape against Spzilka in June.

Comment

I, too, don't understand all the hate aimed at McCline. Always been a classy fighter inside and outside the ring. Had some big achievements in the game over the course of a long career. It's a gatekeeper/rising prospect fight. Plus, he is probably getting paid a good purse and gets to visit Russia. You guys that just troll and hate are just looking to get banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X