No announcement yet.

A Win-Win for Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace Boogie View Post
    I don't view him as a good champion now, and what happend with the WBC was ****ed up but who honestly expected for this fight to even be made, not me a win for martinez is a big **** you to the WBC and all the belt shops, but for chavez it's at least something to build a small piece of cred for himself as a fighter
    That's your view, girly.

He will gain respect from some and lose respect from others. As with any other boxer, this will never change. (you win some, you lose some)

As long as Chavez Jr. wins, nothing else matters. All we can do is type poopoo and act like the ******ed angry girlies that we all are.

BTW, Who else is on their period today?

Comment

Only a boy or woman would think this is a ''win win'' for Chavez. If another man is telling you how you're living off your fathers name, outright disrespecting you, dismissing you as a boy etc. Winning is the only option.

Money or what other people say shouldn't matter, your personal pride as a Man is on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Only a boy or woman would think this is a ''win win'' for Chavez. If another man is telling you how you're living off your fathers name, outright disrespecting you, dismissing you as a boy etc. Winning is the only option.

Money or what other people say shouldn't matter, your personal pride as a Man is on the line.
        so if he loses in your view he does'nt gain anything?

Comment

so if he loses in your view he does'nt gain anything?
          Putting myself in his shoes no, the loss would humiliate me.

Look at things this way, if David Haye groped you girlfriend then slapped her, you challenged him to a fight and he beat you the fuck down. Would you be happy about the money you gain in a lawsuit along with people saying ''Hey you were pretty brave'' or would you feel ashamed that when someone challenged your manhood you could not do anything about it.

Comment

Look at things this way, if David Haye groped you girlfriend then slapped her, you challenged him to a fight and he beat you the fuck down. Would you be happy about the money you gain in a lawsuit along with people saying ''Hey you were pretty brave'' or would you feel ashamed that when someone challenged your manhood you could not do anything about it.
            **** no, from a pure man to man pov no chance, but I say it's a win win from a boxing/ sports point of view if he loses he should at least get credit for stepping to the plate and if he wins then he at least establishes himself as a FIGHTER not just the son of a legend

Comment

Except for the "lawsuit" part. You can't challenge someone and then sue them for beating you up. LOL

******ed logic.

Take it as it is, Sergy has been talking a lot of poo poo and it's up to chavez to shut him up. If he fails to shut him up, his manhood will be in question.

I can already feel my IQ of -162 dropping.

eye iz muhd brah.

Comment

**** no, from a pure man to man pov no chance, but I say it's a win win from a boxing/ sports point of view if he loses he should at least get credit for stepping to the plate and if he wins then he at least establishes himself as a FIGHTER not just the son of a legend
                From a boxing/sport point of view it benefits him but him as a Man is the more important part of his boxing career. If he is crushed then so to is his career.
                Originally posted by Fat View Post
                Except for the "lawsuit" part. You can't challenge someone and then sue them for beating you up. LOL

******ed logic.
                Actually you can, if someone challenges you to a fight and then you use excessive force you are liable for the damages suffered.

Comment

Actually you can, if someone challenges you to a fight and then you use excessive force you are liable for the damages suffered.
                  By "you can't" I mean you CAN'T! meaning you will be a weak azz puzzy and people will treat you as such.

Legally, that's a whole different subject.

Stay on topic, neeguh.

Comment

If he loses to martinez and does'nt get blown out of the ring, he gets respect for taking the challenge of a modern day great in martinez, going forward he can bulid on a new reputation as a guy who is a real fighter and not just Jcc Jr. If he wins then he gets the scalp of martinez, the ring belt, and possible consideration for fighter of the year win or lose I think this fight buts JR on the map as a fighter and not just a "name."
                    chavez jr is the worse champion in mexican boxing history. he's just riding his fathers coattail.he'l never be on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      i agree..............martinez beating chavez jr doesn't really do much for him except he gets his wbc belt back and of course the money he will be getting from this fight should be good too. After martinez beats chavez jr i wouldn't mind him fighting the winner of ward vs dawson..
                      It does wonders for his career.....he beats a "rising star" who is almost 20 pounds heavier than him, 10 years younger than him and a guy that a bunch of people think is going to KO him. If Sergio breaks him to pieces, it'll show the world the monster that he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X