Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murat is a terrible opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Better make this again for early next year. Winner gets Campillo after he wins his next fight.
      What happens if he loses? Do you think Campillo's opponent will deserve the shot?

Comment

I would like to see both Pascal/Dawson II and Cloud/Campillo II at one point.

Comment

Wish they'd do a Super Six for light heavy, and then Ward could move up and dominate that tourney as well.

Comment

Cloud is a paperchamp, Campillo outclassed him badly.

Comment

It will have been 19 months, since Pascal last fought, when he returns. I'd honestly rather see the Dawson rematch and Cloud-Campillo 2, instead of Cloud-Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                What happens if he loses? Do you think Campillo's opponent will deserve the shot?
                If Kovalev beats Campillo legitly and clearly, than bring it. There isn't a clear #2 in the division right now after Dawson IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  If Kovalev beats Campillo legitly and clearly, than bring it. There isn't a clear #2 in the division right now after Dawson IMO.
                  Agreed. This is the first real step up in competition for Kovalev, and if he beats a proven contender such as Campillo, I think he deserves a shot at one of the titleholders, especially since there isn't a clear-cut, set in stone top 5 in the LHW division, IMO. He'll definitely make a huge climb in the rankings. There's some decent fights shaping up in this division, Kovalev-Campillo, and Isaac Chilemba faces Zsolt Erdei next month. Erdie's been on a very long lay off and a lot of people forgot about this guy. He's world class, IMO. And many people forgot he was supposed to fight Cloud last year on Showtime, before he had to pull out with an injury. Definitely look out for that fight. I would also like to see Kessler stay at LHW.

Also, to everybody saying Murat sucks.......I haven't seen much of him, but looking at his record it looks like he won a majority decision against Campillo in 2008......surely he must be DECENT, or did he get a gift decision against Campillo? I'm going to have to watch that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                    Agreed. This is the first real step up in competition for Kovalev, and if he beats a proven contender such as Campillo, I think he deserves a shot at one of the titleholders, especially since there isn't a clear-cut, set in stone top 5 in the LHW division, IMO. He'll definitely make a huge climb in the rankings. There's some decent fights shaping up in this division, Kovalev-Campillo, and Isaac Chilemba faces Zsolt Erdei next month. Erdie's been on a very long lay off and a lot of people forgot about this guy. He's world class, IMO. And many people forgot he was supposed to fight Cloud last year on Showtime, before he had to pull out with an injury. Definitely look out for that fight. I would also like to see Kessler stay at LHW.

Also, to everybody saying Murat sucks.......I haven't seen much of him, but looking at his record it looks like he won a majority decision against Campillo in 2008......surely he must be DECENT, or did he get a gift decision against Campillo? I'm going to have to watch that fight.
                    Erdei could definitely make some noise if he beats Chilemba next month. I thnk Campillo will beat Kovalev, but if Kovalev wins, he's top 10 easily and maybe top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                      Murat will beat Cloud unless King slips him the mickey.
                      No way. I have seen at least 4 fights from Charr. This man will not beat Cloud. But hes the mandatory and wants to fight, so i have no problem with this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X