• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post

epic key changes.

time is racing toward us
    til the hunns

ariive
    I am kinda confused by this video and your post...

Anyway, who you like in this fight boss?

Comment

I got Golovkin by TKO stoppage, just because I don't know who Proksa is lol.

Are any of the US channels broadcasting this fight? Epix perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
        I got Golovkin by TKO stoppage, just because I don't know who Proksa is lol.

Are any of the US channels broadcasting this fight? Epix perhaps?
        HBO!

Tonight you WILL KNOW who Proksa is!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          HBO!

What made me a fan of Proksa was his post-fight interview after he beat Hope. A guy who gets that obsessed about a loss is a guy who will try to leave in the ring every single time. I just wish his style was tad more palatable, he can get really sloppy and that could cost him. He's a KO waiting to happen, unfortunately.

Comment

HBO!

Oh it's on HBO? I hope it's a good scrap then, I'll be sure to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              What made me a fan of Proksa was his post-fight interview after he beat Hope. A guy who gets that obsessed about a loss is a guy who will try to leave in the ring every single time. I just wish his style was tad more palatable, he can get really sloppy and that could cost him. He's a KO waiting to happen, unfortunately.
              Hmm I didn't see that interview. We dunno how good his chin is tho but I guess we'll find out tonight. He got that style that no one is ever gonna fix . Only he can do is try to not get sloppy and keep moving all the time.
              Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
              Oh it's on HBO? I hope it's a good scrap then, I'll be sure to watch.
              Im expecting FOTY type fight! No less.

Comment

I am kinda confused by this video and your post...

Anyway, who you like in this fight boss?

sh#t happens, man. sleep won't be lost over posts on the internet with which people might not identify, and i'll continue to make esoteric disney movie references with the confidence .

mulan was a very underrated flick. just look at the garbage you see today, and its quality makes itself apparent.

golovkin, hopefully via knockout, though hoping for a stoppage in an HBO fight between young fighters might be too much to ask.

Comment

Proksa is not gonna get starched early, this won't be an easy fight for Golovkin. Watch and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Proksa is not gonna get starched early, this won't be an easy fight for Golovkin. Watch and learn.
                    The fact that Proksa couldn't have a long training camp got me a tad worried. Golovkin isn't the kinda fighter that you wanna come in under-prepared for.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      The fact that Proksa couldn't have a long training camp got me a tad worried. Golovkin isn't the kinda fighter that you wanna come in under-prepared for.
                      if proksa isnt a hell of a lot slicker than he's proven to be in the past he had better have a hell of a chin

if he does not golovkin will starch him. he's too much of a puncher for these MW to take his shots if they are chinny.

i dont expect him to come out guns blazing, but i do expect an economical breaking down of his opponent with that russian technique of his, until he finally starts to hit the target with his real gas.

he's probably the biggest MW puncher since pavlik.

Comment

Working...
                      X