Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    lol rubbish.

no one would continue their career if they started to encounter neurological problems, eh? ever heard of baby joe mesi? marco antonio barrera?

fail/
    Are you seriously telling me that this pullout was legit? Even after he announced he was suddenly 'fine' again after some months?

Comment

Muhammad Ali.

Meldrick Taylor

The list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
        Are you seriously telling me that this pullout was legit? Even after he announced he was suddenly 'fine' again after some months?
        um, i am actually taking exception to the fact that a) you're calling a pro-fighter a coward and b) that you're implying that a fighters don't fight with neurological problems. the list goes on and on for fighters who have had brain injuries and continued to fight.

Shawn O' Sullivan.

Dirrell is far from a coward.

Comment

Riddick Bowe

Andrew Golota

Terrell Biggs

all cowards - right?

Comment

shame on Dirrell for trying to give AA a chance to avenge one of his losses...shame on Dirrell for calling out a CHAMPION is his division and NOT some taxi driver....shame on Dirrell for trying to make a rematch of a fight that ended with some suspect actions....shame on Dirrell

Comment

um, i am actually taking exception to the fact that a) you're calling a pro-fighter a coward and b) that you're implying that a fighters don't fight with neurological problems. the list goes on and on for fighters who have had brain injuries and continued to fight.

Shawn O' Sullivan.

Dirrell is far from a coward.
              Great, provide an answer without answering the question.

You know what you are doing? Taking this issue out of context.

Let's rewind a second yeah. Andre Dirrell pulled out one of the biggest boxing tournaments in boxing because of neurological issues. He didn't KEEP FIGHTING, he pulled OUT because of this. He claimed his career was in jeopardy. I didn't make this up, neither did the media. Now my opinion from the get go was that he's avoiding Ward cos their 'friendship' or whatever bs reason was floating about.

So he tell us, his brain has serious issues, he tells us he can't sleep cos of headaches and encounters dizzyness or whatever he was telling us. Then suddenly after a short period of time all is well and he's back in business. Talking crap in the media what not.

If somebody TELLS YOU straight up they have this issue and and are suddenly ok after a short period of time, it smells of fraud. That is what I mean. And it's not like he was in big fights or whatever to make money despite his issue. Besides, look at his track record, the whole AA debacle shows his true colors, that is not the type of person I would take their word without hesitation.

edit: the funny thing is Dirrell was even telling us straight up he didn't want to fight Ward despite being in the same goddamn tournament, and then suddenly he gets these headaches.....
              Last edited by Kimo; 08-26-2012, 09:39 AM.

Comment

you've changed the argument.

Is Andre Dirrell a coward?

Comment

you've changed the argument.

Is Andre Dirrell a coward?
                  He lied to get his ass out of the super six, I really try not to be judgemental about fighters because like you say they should be respected. But Dirrell....I cannot stand this guy and he smells like a rat. He's pulled too much crap during and away from fights and he's a liar, I call that a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                    He lied to get his ass out of the super six, I really try not to be judgemental about fighters because like you say they should be respected. But Dirrell....I cannot stand this guy and he smells like a rat. He's pulled too much crap during and away from fights and he's a liar, I call that a coward.
                    see you've concluded this but your conclusion is subjective based on what you think you know is going on behind the scenes. Do we really know he was lying?

anyway, the bottom-line is that i would like to see rematches so all of our questions can be answered.

Comment

After Dirrell beats Magee, why not Dirrell-Abraham II???

Comment

Working...
                      X