Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swizz View Post
    it's a shame what has happen to this site, A LOT OF TROLLS, PEOPLE THAT COULD AND WILL SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE QUITE HONESTLY THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND THEIR COMPUTER, TO CALL A BOXER A B*TCH, COWARD,SCARE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT IS JUST INSANE JUST BECAUSE YOU ROOT FOR ONE BOXER DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO DEMEAN ANOTHER. I HAVE FOUGHT IN TWO DIFFERENT WARS AND I THINK I HAD MORE RESPECT FOR THE ENEMY ON THE BATTLEFIELD THEN THE IDIOTS ON HERE
    tell em bro. some of the talk on here is sickening.

Comment

• Dirrell wants revenge=Cowardly fraud.

Comment

• Dirrell fights once a millenium and wants to jump the queue to a title shot? Yep, that don't wash with me. Earn your shot.

Comment

• Dirrell is nothing but a bitchmade coward who ran from Froch and AA all night then faked a brain injury to avoid Ward.

If AA ever gives this clown a payday, I'll kill myself.

He deserves to rot in whatever hellhole part of Michigan he's living in. Get in the back of the line where you belong bitch.

Nobody cares about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
            Dirrell is nothing but a bitchmade coward who ran from Froch and AA all night then faked a brain injury to avoid Ward.

If AA ever gives this clown a payday, I'll kill myself.

He deserves to rot in whatever hellhole part of Michigan he's living in. Get in the back of the line where you belong bitch.

Nobody cares about you.
            here's to hoping AA gives him that shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              here's to hoping AA gives him that shot.
              You still need some free equipment to sell for drug money you bum ass coward?

Cuz' I have some but I'd rather throw it in the garbage and watch you die slowly like the trash you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                You still need some free equipment to sell for drug money you bum ass coward?

Cuz' I have some but I'd rather throw it in the garbage and watch you die slowly like the trash you are.

sure bud. clearly you've never boxed a second in your life. but go ahead and keep frontin'. you can't even keep your **** together enough to hold an account on here, phaggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  sure bud. clearly you've never boxed a second in your life. but go ahead and keep frontin'. you can't even keep your **** together enough to hold an account on here, phaggot.

TIMMY, I'm your friend. If you ever need any free stuff to help you score you let me know.

I'm here to help. No hostility. I enjoy helping those in need. Drop me a PM anytime baby.

Comment

• So much ignorance in one thread. Dirrell is far superior to Abraham. He dismantled him in the first fight and would beat Abraham every time they squared off. Sometimes you just need to tip your hat and realize one guy is much better than you are. Abraham is a one dimensional puncher that would never be able to compete with an athlete on Dirrells level.

Comment

• So the complaint in this thread is that Dirrell is aiming for "Easy Titlists". Why do easy titlist have the titles to begin with? If they're that easy that they are looked at as such weaklings, they shouldn't have belts to begin with.

Just the fact that a non-titlist is "picking" on a "Champion", shows what this era f boxing is all about. Champions use to be the absolute best, and they would "pick" on weak contenders. Now you have weak contenders with titles. And anyway, Magee has a fake ass title, Interim.

Comment

Working...
                      X