No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez: Mayweather Club Members Discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Pacquiao didnt fight Bradley without a 6 month break and it looks like it'll be another 6months before he fights again....

#JUICING
    When has FRAUD, fought twice in a Year???

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
      I don't give two ****s about this fight. Marquez is past it. I don't think he has a fight of this magnitude in him anymore. Manny will KO Marquez this time if Marquez decides to slug it out. The worst part is that Manny will get a lot of credit if he (finally) gets past Marquez, convincingly. But like I said. A win over Marquez doesn't do anything good for Pacquiao when there are younger, craftier, faster and much more dangerous opponents out there for him than Marquez.

I'm not trying to put Marquez in a bad light here. I'm actually criticizing Pacquiao for his selection. Marquez is a legend in my book and one of my favorite fighters of all time and he has given us astonishing fights and performances throughout the years. I just think that there are better fights out there than this for Manny. We don't need to see this a 4th time. If you're going to turn down $40 million dollars (and let your career being handled by the puppeteer, Bob Arum) then at least give Bradley a 2nd chance.
      Manny will NEVER KO Marquez. If he could not do it 8 years ago then he sure as hell is not going to do it now. Marquez has and always will be a better boxer than Manny Pacquiao and as long as Manny can't get around Marquez style then he will never decisively beat him but Marquez can decisively beat him. Hopefully he won't get robbed this time.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        The Problem is, Being the BEST, Pac dosen't Bow Down,
        and With Whom can Our Hero, El FRAUD, make the BREAD,
        that a Fight with Manny Brings???
        Easy Work, Why is the CHUMP, Making Unresonable Demands,
        That he knows Pac will Reject?.....Fear of Losing the Precious 0???
        Floyd makes 40 fighting whoever. Manny cant even make 20 right now yet he snubs his nose at 40. He has no choice but to bow down.

Comment

Interesting that the Fraud is still not interested in proving himself by beating the number one superstar in the sport. Forget about the money. Others would have begged and grabbed for such opportunity. Instead, he has to be persuaded, sweet talked, tender lovingly caressed and be guaranteed hundreds of millions of dollars to fight the Pacman. It's embarrassing. All boxers in his position would have agreed to any amount of money if given such opportunity. What a clown.

Comment

Marquez Is Never Willing To Fight Anyone Other Than Pacquiao; All About Paycheck

JMM won't fight Erik Morales, won't fight Robert Guerrero, won't fight Gesta, hasnt fought Bradley. Tell him to get a life. Start acting like a Champion again. If JMM wasn't dominating enough to beat Pacquiao in his prime and younger years, he's not going to do it at 40 years old; he's just positioning for the biggest payday possible at this point of his career.

Comment

This is Pac's last chance to fight Marquez and considering he probably lost #3 it is the right fight to take. Anyone without an agenda knows that he beat Bradley clearly, and he KOed Cotto.

*****s will whine and complain, because that's what they do when it comes to Pac instead of appreciating history. I can see if you are not a fan of either Pac or Marquez that a 4th fight might not seem interesting but it's the right fight in terms of legacy and the PPV does another 1.3 million buys.

Comment

****** comment that "if Pacquiao hasn't KO's Marquez by now he never will", is ******. Really? So the same can be said for Marquez, if he was never able to overwhelmingly dominate Manny in his younger years, more near his prime, then he's not beating Pacquiao at 40 years old, while Pacquiao is still young, mid 30's and in his prime. And it IS more likely Pacquiao KO's Marquez should they fight again. JMM not willing to fight ANYONE but Pacquiao, is more about the biggest payday possible at the end of his career, than actually beating Manny. That's why JMM priced himself clear out of the market in July for a potential fight with Gesta; he didn't want that fight unless he got Manny Pacquiao type money.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  Interesting that the Fraud is still not interested in proving himself by beating the number one superstar in the sport. Forget about the money. Others would have begged and grabbed for such opportunity. Instead, he has to be persuaded, sweet talked, tender lovingly caressed and be guaranteed hundreds of millions of dollars to fight the Pacman. It's embarrassing. All boxers in his position would have agreed to any amount of money if given such opportunity. What a clown.
                  Not Floyd. He'd rather take someone not named Pacquiao and earn less. He's not even interested in beating the overrated midget from Asia to enhance his legacy further and make his fans happy. His fans, otoh, are just okay with it as long as he wins in fantasy fights.

Comment

I don't want to see this fight again, but it seems for a different reason. I don't want to see JMM robbed and disrespected again. Move on JMM, we all know in reality you are 2-1 against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                      ****** comment that "if Pacquiao hasn't KO's Marquez by now he never will", is ******. Really? So the same can be said for Marquez, if he was never able to overwhelmingly dominate Manny in his younger years, more near his prime, then he's not beating Pacquiao at 40 years old, while Pacquiao is still young, mid 30's and in his prime. And it IS more likely Pacquiao KO's Marquez should they fight again. JMM not willing to fight ANYONE but Pacquiao, is more about the biggest payday possible at the end of his career, than actually beating Manny. That's why JMM priced himself clear out of the market in July for a potential fight with Gesta; he didn't want that fight unless he got Manny Pacquiao type money.
                      Ummmmm that's right I said it and next time address me instead of steering clear and talking smack. Marquez is 40 and a younger Pac arguably lost the 3rd fight at the weight he was more comfortable at. 2nd fight was closer for Pac then the 3rd one. Funny how you are saying Pac is prime but Pac fans are always posting on here how Floyd is waiting for Pacquiao to get old. Hypocrite much?

Comment

Working...
                      X