Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez/Chavez Jr Face off (Video inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
    Martinez is shook.
    If that's the case then Chavez Jr is *****ting bricks.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Love it.
      Sergio: He didn't fight me because he wasn't ready and scared
      JCC JR: No, I didn't fight you because I wasn't ready.... it depended on my promoter, Bob Arum
      LOL, i laughed out loud bro, thanks!

Comment

martinez all the way! but i gotta feeling chavez jr. time has come..

Comment

the best face off i have ever seen

Comment

I'm worried for Chavez. The last time he fought anyone with any sort of skill in Zbik, he was completely outclassed, and couldn't avoid punches for his life.

If Martinez is able to land with the same sort of frequency that Zbik did, its going to be an extremely long night for Chavez.

He is being thrown in DEEP on this one.

It feels like Martinez has some genuine animosity for Jr as well.

Comment

Great face off, trash talk doesn't mean much but you can feel this fight is personal for Martinez. He's really pissed off that Chavez Jr and his team avoided him for so long while holding his belt hostage. Also I agree with him when he said "You have to learn before you become champion, once you're a champion you have to accept the consequences." That's how boxing should be but those crooked ass boxing organisations have tarnished the sport.

Comment

man that talk was like a little kid (Chavez Jr.) trying to be real smart in a discussion with a teacher (Martinez)...that **** must be embarassing for every Chavez fan...that dudes IQ is as big as his Ring IQ = zero!

Comment

martinez is a smart guy, chavez is a real dummy. at world level boxing is a chess match at the end of the day, hard to see how someone so much dumber could win. not only dumber but less skilled, less experienced, untested at this level, slower, less coordination etc..

all the important advantages is in martinez favor, all chavez has is size and strenght which doesnt mean anything without skills, intelligence and speed. martinez will box circles around him, beat him up and knock him out. sergio is right it really is obvious who will win this fight, only question is when and how chavez falls.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight. It will be epic. Just sucks not knowing whether a British channel will broadcast this fight live!

Comment

Dunno, Chavez sounded about as good as Mayweather does during interviews.

Which is to say not good.

Comment

Working...
                      X