Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Schooled Khan Before, I'd Take Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
    Never seen this guy fight and I don't really care to. British boxing has fallin so far down it's not even funny. They have one decent fighter out in Froch, but as of late all the good fighters have been coming from eastern Europe. The only reason why Khan is spoken about so much is because he came to America early to try and make a mark.
    Why comment on a fighter that you are to arrogant to watch?

You sound like a stupid stereotype midwest american

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
      Reading through this post really shows how much Khan's stock has declined since the Garcia loss. It seems people are not buying into the "Lucky Punch" line LOL.
      With 2 losses on the spin I can't see Team Khan willing to take this fight. A KO loss to Brook really would finish off Khan's career or at best make it a joke.
      same thing I was thinking.....if Brook can establish himself as a major player at 147...I have no doubts that Team Khan would jump on this fight....if Brook doesn't become SOMEBODY then we might have another Hatton-Witter affair here....I can see this fight being fought on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        Good fight for Brook but at this stage in Khans career a high risk low reward I think especially with the fights Khans had in America .Brook needs to establish himself as one of the best WW's and fight in America . Khan is a 2 time world champ wtf has he got to gain out of beating Brook just now .Maybe if he moved up and it was for an eliminator or a belt but he's staying at LWW .
        Brook is the 3rd(lol)best WW in the world..Khan beats him and surely you'd have to put him above Manny and Floyd...

Comment

don't think highly of Brook... but he has enough to lose a UD to Khan and win by KO against Bradley.

Comment

Ya'll are trippin' about Brook.

KOing Bradley, 3rd best Welter in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post

^^^and this isn't stereotypical? ignorant comment.

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't know I had to speak with you first before I commented. Just because I haven't seen him fight doesn't mean I can't comment on what he says. The fact that he's calling out Khan to make a name for himself says a lot. Also the comment on British boxing is an opinion I have. If Khan is the best they have to send to America the quality has really gone down.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                  I'm sorry I didn't know I had to speak with you first before I commented. Just because I haven't seen him fight doesn't mean I can't comment on what he says. The fact that he's calling out Khan to make a name for himself says a lot. Also the comment on British boxing is an opinion I have. If Khan is the best they have to send to America the quality has really gone down.
                  You think so??I don't believe Khan is that bad..He's better then most I've seen come out of the UK..But tbh Froch is the best fighter the UK has to offer..

Comment

Brook needs to take care of Saldivia. Brook struggled far too much with Carson Jones for me to say he's a real player at 147 just yet. Beat Saldivia and than maybe a Zaveck, than target a Berto/Alexander/Guerrero/Malignaggi.

Comment

Not that I'm from the Midwest, because I'm from Colorado, but tell me what the stereotype Midewstern American is??

Comment

Working...
                      X