Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschko's retiring anytime soon would be DREADFUL for heavyweight boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There would be too many Heavyweight title fights in the year with all these interim and super titles..

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Solis has to beat obesity first, the only thing he has a chance of winning at the moment is a pie eating constest.
      This may be so, but it doesn't bring the other guys in the poll any closer to beating even an obese Solis. He mops the floor with these guys.

Comment

And as soon as they retire, the next guy to be heavyweight champ, folks will say that he could have beaten both K brothers on the same night. There will be a lot of ******s making that claim.

Comment

they need to fight each other. so what if they are brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            This may be so, but it doesn't bring the other guys in the poll any closer to beating even an obese Solis. He mops the floor with these guys.
            Don't be a damn idiot. Solis couldn't even mop the floor with clubfighters he has fought, including the last one. He struggled with Austin, got KO'd by Vitali, HE AINT IT! He doesn't even have Arreola's mentality of trying to get in shape. Nothing more than a fat pretender.

Comment

Anthony Joshua.

Maybe Lennox will come out of retirement, clean-up the HW scene and retire as GOAT

Comment

Had Solis not gained 367 lbs after the Olympics, he would have been a serious threat. Now, he's the poster boy for Popeyes.

Comment

Hopefully new names, a new face that will revive the division like the likes of Ali, Marciano, Holmes, Hollyfield, Tyson and other great Champion that have brought the attention of the whole World.
                  Action packed fights that could go either way for a F U C K I N G change.
                  But I don't only blaim the K Boring brothers. When fighters their size starting showing up, the blood sucking organizers should of made a NEW division. That way we could still watch great heavyweights and also see the freakshow with the Super Heavyweights

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                    Hopefully new names, a new face that will revive the division like the likes of Ali, Marciano, Holmes, Hollyfield, Tyson and other great Champion that have brought the attention of the whole World.
                    Action packed fights that could go either way for a F U C K I N G change.
                    But I don't only blaim the K Boring brothers. When fighters their size starting showing up, the blood sucking organizers should of made a NEW division. That way we could still watch great heavyweights and also see the freakshow with the Super Heavyweights
                    I don't think it has much to do with size, the skill level of these HW's has just dropped drastically. Aside from the Wlad, Vitali, and Haye, who has superior boxing skill at HW like fighters of other HW eras???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Had Solis not gained 367 lbs after the Olympics, he would have been a serious threat. Now, he's the poster boy for Popeyes.
                      Not that much, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X