Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miranda: Bute Has No Heart, Froch Will Beat Him Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Miranda to be opening his mouth? He has gotten his ass beat by every top tier fighter he has fought. I don't know what happened in Nottingham but that was not Bute in there. I don't know if it was fighting out of Canada, something...but even his ringwalk something was not right. He looked unfocused, out of place...just "off". Respect to Froch, he did a great job but that will not happen again. That was by far the best performance of Froch's entire career, so while giving credit to Froch, that is not how he fights. That was similar to Ortiz's performance against Berto, the single best performance of their career. Froch is tough and he earned it and won so I cannot make any excuses for Bute I guess other than what I saw in his demeanor. However, I think in the rematch it will be different. If Froch and Bute both win their next matches, I say Bute by UD or stoppage in Canada for the rematch. I know that is a bold statement and most will disagree but that is what I feel. I feel Froch can be stopped by going to his body and Bute is the most devastating body puncher in the division, if not one of the best in boxing right now. If Bute gets his head right and strategy together for the rematch, he beats Froch I feel.

Comment

Working...
    X