No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Stuck Waiting To Cash In Lottery Ticket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    This post comes as no surprise to me...Bradley loses to everyone..Bradley sucks..Yet Bradley keeps winning,when ya bet on Bradley you get paid..Try it,might help you along so you can stop preying on Bradley's down fall already...

Oh and Bradley cleans Marquez up..I hope the fight comes off..I'll save a nice bet for you homie..
    Bradley just isn't that good, it sucks Khan got sparked out by Garcia and Bradley ducked him with every fiber of his body. Khan would've humiliated Bradley

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    If Bradley & Marquez fight 7 times, 7 time Bradley wipes the floor with him.
    honestly, you're one of the biggest Marquez haters in this entire site. You try to keep it lowkey but you fail.

I've literally seen you favor about 15 boxers over him. If some one that didn't know anything about the sport was to read your post. you would think he's the single biggest bum in the history of the sport. I don't even have to read your post to know you favor,

Garcia, Dulorme, Alvarado, Morales, Guzman, Broner, Vazquez, Lundy, Demarco,Gamboa, Alexander, Bailey, Jones, Lopez, Paulie etc

pretty much anyone from 135- 147. I'm not even going to mention some of the bigger names. Those are a given. All of them knock him out according to you.

your post are beginning to disgust me.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Bradley ain't doing **** but sitting on his throne.
      Sure by throne you mean the living room recliner where he waits on that call from Bob

Comment

I can't lie,I hope Manny goes off to fight Cotto at 154lb...It will show that he knows Bradley is a tough out..I know Bradley beats Pac in a rematch,so I want Marquez...His fans really believe he can beat Bradley..I want this fight badly...

Pac is left overs for Bradley at this point,bring on some fresh meat...LMAO..
        hmm i see Bradley has atleast one legit fan in here... well good for yeww!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Bradley just isn't that good, it sucks Khan got sparked out by Garcia and Bradley ducked him with every fiber of his body. Khan would've humiliated Bradley

honestly, you're one of the biggest Marquez haters in this entire site. You try to keep it lowkey but you fail.

I've literally seen you favor about 15 boxers over him. If some one that didn't know anything about the sport was to read your post. you would think he's the single biggest bum in the history of the sport. I don't even have to read your post to know you favor,

Garcia, Dulorme, Alvarado, Morales, Guzman, Broner, Vazquez, Lundy, Demarco,Gamboa, Alexander, Bailey, Jones, Lopez, Paulie etc

pretty much anyone from 135- 147. I'm not even going to mention some of the bigger names. Those are a given. All of them knock him out according to you.

So its too bad Khan was KOd by the guy who was rushed into a big fight...While Bradley had a victory over one of the best fighters in the sport...Lol, your funny..Marquez gets cleaned up by Bradley hopefully this the next fight...I can't wait top hear the excuse after Bradley beats him...Well it be the judges Arum or Marquez had something in his eye lol...
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 08-24-2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
            hmm i see Bradley has atleast one legit fan in here... well good for yeww!
            Nah Bradley has a few real fans...Then he also has a bunch of haters who love to hate on him..Those count as fans as well...lol...

Comment

Nah Bradley has a few real fans...Then he also has a bunch of haters who love to hate on him..Those count as fans as well...lol...
              Basically. How you gonna talk about he woulda been sparked by Amir Khan? Who the **** is Amir Khan?

Bradley's options may be slim short term but he's in a pretty good position long-term. Especially since so many people dislike him for no reason--that'll bode well for his earning power going forward.

Comment

So its too bad Khan was KOd by the guy who was rushed into a big fight...While Bradley had a victory over one of the best fighters in the sport...Lol, your funny..Marquez gets cleaned up by Bradley hopefully this the next fight...I can't wait top hear the excuse after Bradley beats him...Well it be the judges Arum or Marquez had something in his eye lol...
                ........wait

are you serious? you honest to GOD think Marquez is at his best?

you need an excuse?

Comment

Bradley sits upon his throne on the WW division while everyone dances for him

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

I understand that you find it crazy that I'm not like you going all bigot & biased towards fighters sharing the shame nationality like myself. But don't make up $h1t cause you have a racial agenda. I've always believed Marquez was the best lightweight in the world. Don't be mad because he's an average sized lightweight & he's small at 140+.

Any decent welterweight not named Pacman worth his stones beat a 39 yo lightweight. That doesn't take away from his greatness. It just means that a great lightweight at most has no business fighting welterweights. You're biased racist agenda has always been disgusting if we're being honest. You defend cheaters (Margarito) & pampered protected overrated redheads (ginger), just cause you share the same race. But the good fighters like jr, Mares & Angulo you don't support. Go **** yourself dude, that is all.
                    Last edited by Bushbaby; 08-24-2012, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Timothy could never sell a PPV and the Manny decision was an abberation that fan's dismissed two weeks after the verdict.

He is stuck in more than a line as his best fighting days are passing him by and he simply awaits his payday.

True Champs stay busy Mr. Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X