Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ended Margrito's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously what what the doctor thinking during the pacquiao fight! who was it?

Comment

Shane Mosley and the handwrap scandal.

Comment

The handwrap thing sent him downhill.

Comment

Pacquiao

A lot of people were saying the Margarito who fought Pacquiao would have beaten a lot of fighters that night.

Comment

Said this before and I will say it again.

Mosley ran him over.
            Pacquiao pulled the plug.
            Cotto burried him.

Comment

Margarito is a prime example of what happens to a fighter when they rely on their chin and not their defence. When you think about things, Cotto I, Mosley, tune up, Pacquiao, Cotto II. That 4 major beatings ( even though he won against Cotto he sustained a lot of damage) in 5 fights.

He should have at least work on keeping his hands up and moving his head.

Comment

many men ended wargaritos career

he's chiefly responsible for deteriorating. he never moved his head. the guy had one of the best chins you will ever see, and he all but showed the thing off.

he took punishment in victory and defeat throughout his entire tenure as a top fighter, including serious beatings from shane mosley and manny pacquiao.

and then of course there was the plaster fiasco, which exposed his power for what it was; fabricated and the product of cheating.

swim without gettin wet
                Last edited by New England; 08-22-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  Pacquiao

A lot of people were saying the Margarito who fought Pacquiao would have beaten a lot of fighters that night.

they were wrong

margarito was not much more than a punching bag at that stage

Comment

I think Manny and Shane punished him hard but Cotto ended it for sure. I mean, had Margarito won that fight he'd still be fighting today, bad eye, **** defence, whatever. My vote is for Cotto.

Comment

Shane knocked him out... As in Marg was on the floor...broken, beaten, caught cheating...musta been awful. Pac physically gave him a beating but Margs spirit wasnt broken against Pac. Neither with Cotto. Shane beat the dog s hit out of Marg it was brutal towards the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X