No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Reflects Back on Worst, Best Boxing Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Reflects Back on Worst, Best Boxing Moment

WBC middleweight titleholder Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is training hard to defend his title against mandatory challenger Sergio Martinez in an HBO Pay Per View bout on September 15th at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas. In his recent blog, Chavez Jr. reflects back on his worst and best memory as a fighter.

[Click Here To Read More]

he's about to have a new "worst moment" in his boxing career

Comment

He was probably hung over is why he threw up

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
        ^^^LOL. This. Plus, unfortunately, his greatest moment was against Zbik, who many folks saw fight him to a draw in their title contest, including one of the judges (and myself). Props to JCC Jr. in the Lee fight though. I was impressed with that win.

Comment

The newest best moment will be that left hook cracking those ribs that shield the liver and watching Martinez go to the mat

His hands will be raised !!

Dancing in the streets !!!!!!!

Comment

For those who don't know, in his worst moment story, he's talking about the night he robbed Vanda.

He should have 3 losses. 2 to molina and the Vanda fight. 4 if you scored the Zbik fight the way I did. He looked incredible late, but I had already had him losing 6 rounds by the time he picked it up, and Zbik found a way to win the 8th to get it 7-5 on my card.

The 5 he lost though, were ugly. I thought he'd get stopped. Chavez beat him up, but lost IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              For those who don't know, in his worst moment story, he's talking about the night he robbed Vanda.

He should have 3 losses. 2 to molina and the Vanda fight. 4 if you scored the Zbik fight the way I did. He looked incredible late, but I had already had him losing 6 rounds by the time he picked it up, and Zbik found a way to win the 8th to get it 7-5 on my card.

The 5 he lost though, were ugly. I thought he'd get stopped. Chavez beat him up, but lost IMO.
              You are ****ing clueless!

He beat Vanda, and you haters say Vanda was robbed just because Julio Struggle in the last rounds.

It's amazing the level of hatred, and now you are trying to rewrite history hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
                Heh, heh....

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                ^^^LOL. This. Plus, unfortunately, his greatest moment was against Zbik, who many folks saw fight him to a draw in their title contest, including one of the judges (and myself). Props to JCC Jr. in the Lee fight though. I was impressed with that win.
                Not me, Lee is limited, gets hit too much, plus the ring was a phone booth
                Originally posted by ksan View Post
                You are ****ing clueless!

He beat Vanda, and you haters say Vanda was robbed just because Julio Struggle in the last rounds.

It's amazing the level of hatred, and now you are trying to rewrite history hahaha

Get off Chavez's sack....

Comment

The best moment was when he met Ariza who turned out to be a great PED stacker.

Comment

Why did they include his amatuer career in the question he didn't have an amatuer career

Comment

Working...
                    X