The Cotto who fought Floyd versus the Manny who fought Bradley who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
    oh hai there

Was wondering when you were going to show up. Ur thoughts?
    You're a cheerleader!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      You're a cheerleader!!
      Takes one to know one I 'spose.

Comment

Takes one to know one I 'spose.
        Really? Who am I a cheerleader of? I can debunk your shit easily!

Comment

Really? Who am I a cheerleader of? I can debunk your shit easily!
          OHH c'mon brohan! I'll let you figure this1 out on your own..Why else would you show up on every one of this dude's threads

Comment

OHH c'mon brohan! I'll let you figure this1 out on your own..Why else would you show up on every one of this dude's threads
            So by that Cotto fans are truly Margarito fans? I mean I see them in every Margarito thread. At least the ones that survived the Mayweather loss.

Comment

So by that Cotto fans are truly Margarito fans? I mean I see them in every Margarito thread. At least the ones that survived the Mayweather loss.
              If you follow by those standards an overwhelming majority of posters must love them some plasterito then. I think we both know why you feel so inclined to d!ck around in these parts. It's ok. Don't be modest..ur obsessed. In retrospect, ur favorite fighter is Oscar right? I can empathize with your damaged psyche. It must do a number on you to know ur two fellow countrymen went out like disgraced clowns. You should join in with their troupe and become a carny, ur the biggest joke here. Everytime I see you post I die with laughter. Admittedly, it was entertaining when Margarito was still around but now that he's gone, it's pretty redundant. What the hell kind of username? oh LOL I get it, it's artistic license, very clever lol. You must have the biggest inferiority complex on here..

Comment

• At 154, Miguel Cotto can beat Pacquiao if Manny doesn't press him for the full 3 minutes like he did vs Bradley.

Comment

• He won't lose a round to cotto and beats himworse....

The reason the poll isone sided is because both Cotto and Mayweather fans voted for Cotto ...one to glofiry Cotto the toher to glorify Mayweather.. because Mayweather beat a guy that would beat Pacquiao.

Really transparent

Comment

• same result i think, yes cotto wasn't reckless in the floyd fight at 154 but his game plan was to pressure, to bully and to make it physical still and that kind of technique doesn't work well against the pacman except for the jab thing maybe...

and another thing, cotto also believes he's so much stronger, healthier and bigger at 154, which adds to his disadvantage because he will be there to fight again and try to KO packy and won't backpedal and wait for counters..

with that said, styles just really make fights, cotto's style is just more effective against floyd than against manny..

do you think if bradley fought pacquiao the way he fought his other opponents before he wouldn't get KOed? he would, he played it safe and hardly anyone can say he was effective doing it..

the judges scored the rounds for bradley because manny was inactive, not because bradley was doing something effective, its just he was doing something.,.

Comment

• Go to 22:38 and listen to what Emanuel Steward says about cotto up until the end of round 6. If you understand or see what Steward is saying then YDKSAB! that's how the pac rematch would look like. Cotto taking off while pac stalks him until cotto slows down and get's his ass kicked again.

Last edited by johncods; 08-23-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X