Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Boxing: Face Off with Max Kellerman - Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez (Preview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God I can't wait for Saturday when they show the whole face off. I wont make any judgement over the who got the better of the other till I see the whole thing.The previews have a way of showing you one thing and then another when when the whole face off is shown. I will say that Chavez did come off as kinda goofy with the responses, but at the same time Martinez's attacks came off a little too scripted, trying too hard too get under Chavez skin.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      He HAS TO have goosebumps just from their tone dude... he has to damnit!

I feel you, I think Jr got sonned by the 37 year old man.

Martinez's hatred for Chavez Jr is legit and Ive been saying this for a while... You can see it in this video.
      actually I think Chavze Jr won based on what we saw.... I dunno if it was the editing or what not...

It looked like Sergio was treating Chavez like a kid and dismissing him like a nuisance... then Chavez brought up the part where Sergio got beat by a Mexican, and Sergio lost his cool.

No matter how many goofy faces Chavez Jr made, he never lost his cool... but Sergio lost his... so imho Sergio got sonned.

Comment

very promising, Martinez going hard on Chavez...

Comment

I thought this year I wasn't going to get to have that high you get from being excited for a big boxing match.

Boy was I wrong. I can't wait for this one!

Comment

Great preview!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              damn. this might now be the best faceoff ever even with the language barrier
              Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              thanks phantom for sharing, quite possibly the best face off so far
              isn't it too early to make such assumptions?

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              Chavez came off as a big ass kid to me. The dumb faces, the ******ed humor. He also seems to seriously think he is super man. " This.. is the best chin ". I dunno, his mannerisms and everything just came off super childish. Like an arrogant ass spoiled brat. I don't blame Sergio for not liking him, how can you comfortably sit across someone like that?

I can see Chavez yelling at someone back and fourth " I know you are but what am I?, I know you are but what am I?" Then covering his ears when they speak, going " Blah blah yalalalala ". ****ing kid.
              give him his credit, he came back with some good replies too

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                One step ahead of him, same way it's gonna play out in the ring on Sept. 15th.
                !!!! It's the truth. It's not even a war because jr isn't going to be able to do much against this guy.

Comment

best one yet!...they sounded like a Spanish Novela in their final chapters...
                  "War Maravilla"

thanks for sharing!

Comment

Now this is a fight I am looking forward to, You got two fighters who will bring it all in the ring and both represent their countries, I expect nothing but fireworks and cant wait.. Ill be in Vegas.. Anyone else?

Comment

Oh **** the hype just came to me and I havent felt this in a long time for boxing, like 3 months havnt felt this.

Comment

Working...
                      X