Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Boxing: Face Off with Max Kellerman - Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez (Preview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    Doubt it overtakes Cotto-Margarito but it sure looks like a good one.
    It overtakes it because now we know that Margarito was always a ****ing cheat. He probably used plaster on Martinez, lmao.

Comment

Anyone notice the -menacing/demented/crazed/joker look on Chavez's face when he was talking about the Las Vegas and mexican fight. Then Martinez's response gave me goose bumps. You can definitely see the difference in age, wisdom, personalities and almost their skills in this snippet. Jr couldn't keep up with Martinez and got played. It's almost like he already know what Chavez is going to say!

Comment

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
        Anyone notice the -menacing/demented/crazed/joker look on Chavez's face when he was talking about the Las Vegas and mexican fight. Then Martinez's response gave me goose bumps. You can definitely see the difference in age, wisdom, personalities and almost their skills in this snippet. Jr couldn't keep up with Martinez and got played. It's almost like he already know what Chavez is going to say!
        One step ahead of him, same way it's gonna play out in the ring on Sept. 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          It overtakes it because now we know that Margarito was always a ****ing cheat. He probably used plaster on Martinez, lmao.
          Chavez is also a cheat so what's your point son?

Comment

just the commercial was badazz...cant wait for the fight....

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Chavez is also a cheat so what's your point son?
              Cheats always lose, das my point.

Comment

Sergio is going to destroy this kid.....he is living in fantasy land,......"this chin, this chin, this chin" That's all anyone in his camp and he himself have to say as to why he stands a chance. Martinez will break this guy's face to pieces....and Sergio is determined and motivated for this fight......Chavez is getting stopped.

Comment

This will be problably the best Faceoff of all time. Martinez and Jr. are not holding anything back. I feel bad for those that don't speak Spanish. The translations don't do it justice....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Sergio is going to destroy this kid.....he is living in fantasy land,......"this chin, this chin, this chin" That's all anyone in his camp and he himself have to say as to why he stands a chance. Martinez will break this guy's face to pieces....and Sergio is determined and motivated for this fight......Chavez is getting stopped.
                    Williams had a great chin and Martinez brutally cracked it. Margarito had a great chin and yet he got destroyed by Mosley. Any chin can be cracked and Chavez Jr is going to realize that after he gets destroyed by Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                      Chavez came off as a big ass kid to me. The dumb faces, the ******ed humor. He also seems to seriously think he is super man. " This.. is the best chin ". I dunno, his mannerisms and everything just came off super childish. Like an arrogant ass spoiled brat. I don't blame Sergio for not liking him, how can you comfortably sit across someone like that?

I can see Chavez yelling at someone back and fourth " I know you are but what am I?, I know you are but what am I?" Then covering his ears when they speak, going " Blah blah yalalalala ". ****ing kid.
                      MWAHAHAhahahahee!totaly agree.
                      i still think joke jr. is going to find a way out of this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X