No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Garcia's Take on Bradley, Marquez Facing Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    the opponents are not slim ,pac lost the last JMM fight, theres mathysse ,guerrero,demarco,maidana,berto,ortiz,garcia,baile y and those are just dudes with a name, theres countless more that are top guys that are unknown any of those dudes would make for a more intresting fight than Bradley. Jmm keeps beating Manny his rep took a big hit, and a gaywather fight will never happed chickenweather jr is too scared. bradley is not a ppv draw so noone can say pac isnt fighting the other top guys over money thats for damn sure.....
    As a boxing fan, I know who these names are, but casually speaking, aside from Ortiz, these are not names. Berto is probably the only other fighter who can bring money to the table. Boxing is no longer a competitive sport, as far as rankings go, it's a capitalistic sport, who brings more money to table. So no your argument is null. Nobody wants to see Bradley/Pac/Marquez, but ain't nobody going to pay for Pac vs Mathysse, Demarco, Maidana, Garcia, Bailey either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      prefer Pac-JMM 4, all 3 have been competitive
      Pac fell off with the 3rd fight, there's a mess to clean up there
      fuck Bradley, Pac wiped his ass with him
      figures they'd rematch, since that must be why Arum robbed Pac
      but it's just fucking pointless
      and if Marquez priced himself out, nothing new there
      dude always does that, then cries he was "ducked"
      Can I ask you to give me your educated break down of how Arum robbed Pac??This should be good...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Can I ask you to give me your educated break down of how Arum robbed Pac??This should be good...
        common sensee really..bradley officially won , did'nt he?

not rocket science dude

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          common sensee really..bradley officially won , did'nt he?

not rocket science dude
          So how did it happen??Did Arum tamper with the scorecards??Did he buy off the judges??Explain..Like I said this should be good...

Or you one of these people who say,it has to be because I'm emotional and feel that this is the way it happen??LMAO...

Comment

So how did it happen??Did Arum tamper with the scorecards??Did he buy off the judges??Explain..Like I said this should be good...

Or you one of these people who say,it has to be because I'm emotional and feel that this is the way it happen??LMAO...
            use your imagination....and common sense if you have any

again , not rocket science

Comment

use your imagination....and common sense if you have any

again , not rocket science
              LMAO so I use my imagination to find the answer to this question..No facts no nothing??Well in that case I would say your full of shhit friend..

Oh btw if it's not rocket science you could have easily explained it..Guess it's might be a lil harder then rocket science eh there sparky??LMAO..

Comment

LMAO so I use my imagination to find the answer to this question..No facts no nothing??Well in that case I would say your full of shhit friend..

Oh btw if it's not rocket science you could have easily explained it..Guess it's might be a lil harder then rocket science eh there sparky??LMAO..
                it's common knowldege my friend.. you only need to explain common knowledge to KIDS....

do you want me to explain to you where babies come from also?

Comment

it's common knowldege my friend.. you only need to explain common knowledge to KIDS....

do you want me to explain to you where babies come from also?
                  It's common knowledge that you use your imagination to come up with factual statements??Sad..

Comment

Rome, he has no evidence, just outrage, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      prefer Pac-JMM 4, all 3 have been competitive
                      Pac fell off with the 3rd fight, there's a mess to clean up there
                      fuck Bradley, Pac wiped his ass with him
                      figures they'd rematch, since that must be why Arum robbed Pac
                      but it's just fucking pointless
                      and if Marquez priced himself out, nothing new there
                      dude always does that, then cries he was "ducked"
                      will the fight be in Mexico? I want the fight to be in Mexico...

Comment

Working...
                      X