• Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Justice4Mushahadeen

Comment

Didn't Ishe Smith post here?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Every body hears/reads the bad media about them, NBA players, MLB, actors, actresses, every one.

Actually, nobody gets it worse than actors. Movie fans can be brutal and have high standards. Worse than boxing fans. But as far as sports go, Boxing fans are the worst fans when it comes to sports.
        Just because everyone does it doesn't make it ok to be an asshole.

I respect everyone who gets in that ring.

Comment

maybe we can get some answers if promoters and staff are reading this thread.....

Where is the stadium BOB?

I wonder if the Watson Twins are on here? because that thread started a while back about them was classic!

Comment

i heard rumors from e-friends here on this site that led is actually bobby pacquiao.

Comment

I was actually about to make a thread about this that which fighter do you think actually posts here.

I read some comment about Shawn Porter posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                #Justice4Mushahadeen
                Why did he get banned?

Comment

I would guess, without proof, that this forum has the most pro boxing poster ever!

Comment

I remember shawn porter posting maybe 2 or 3 years ago. He was really open with folks I think it was a couple of days before or after a fnf fight and he was speaking about it. I could believe people would read this site, They can only train for so long and any professional should be into their profession.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      I can see a lot of them being turned off to this place after a while from all the childish hating that goes on here.
                      This...

even the idealistic shawn porter stopped coming around. Pro boxers aint trying to hear the garbage the infants in here spew.

Comment

Working...
                      X